Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Beard-a-thon constest, my friend needs your help (vote!!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beard-a-thon constest, my friend needs your help (vote!!)

An old friend of mine is in a contest put on by the Pittsburgh Penguins to raise money for cancer research and such. I guess it boils down to he who grows the best beard wins. It would be great if you all could jump in and fire off some votes his way.
    His name is frank Hieber

You can vote once a day. you can also donate to the casue but I am not expecting that.

So, if you all take a sec, hit the link and give him a vote...I would appreciate it. It's all for a good cause!

Last edited by JOES66FURY; April 20, 2011, 02:19 PM.
    If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Done - that must have been about 2 days when the picture was taken.
    Phil / Omaha

Comment

yes, it is only a few days old, a baby beard...but the contest just started...thanks!!
      If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Done ...he has his work cut out for him against the elk and the girls
        Donna
        Williamston, MI
        Long Haul 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011 2012,2013,2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021

Comment

Originally posted by redragtop View Post
          Done ...he has his work cut out for him against the elk and the girls
          Done.... I was # 28
          It's a Tri-Power Inline six [email protected] in the 1/8th

Comment

You guys rock...keep the votes coming!!

Comment

Thanks for the assist. I think someone might have even pitched in some money. Thanks!

Comment

Fritz!! forgot you had the Corvair. Lots of good info and people here. You should post up some pics of the corvair in the project cars section!

Comment

Done #32

Comment

Keep em' coming...remember you can vote once a day!

Comment

Voted again - even though he is a Pens fan - ha !
                      Phil / Omaha

Comment

Working...
                      X