Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can BangShift Cover This?

Brian and Chad,

Sue Unit just informed me of a huge event.

The Royal Wedding (whatever that is)...the coverage is going to begin on Friday morning early our time, April 29, 4:00 a.m. Eastern.

Can we get that patched into BangShift live, so we can watch it online?

Just wondering...

dub
    Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Oh Peewee....... I was loving the Goose/pidgeon thread, and especially the irony of the barbeque rack seeming to give them the idea to move away......and then you go to the brit/obsession/blueblood/wedding thing?

We need to hang out some. You have humor I need more of.
    Of all the paths you take in life - make sure a few of them are dirt.

Comment

Stiney, just glad to help the day along.

I'm just about a goofy sumbitch, confused at times, a lot of times. Barely smart. But let me get a few beers going, and I can actually entertain myself with my own thoughts. I laugh at ME, whatever I'm thinking. I'm fortunate that I can entertain others as well. I guess that's my calling. I hope so, anyhow. I'm just goofy.

But not at work, now that's deadly serious stuff. I hate work, but we all need it to comply with the search for the legal tender. Life is grand, but it should all be free, no need to work for it.

In Fantasy Land.

pdub

Comment

We asked to live stream it then found out that there was nothing running on race gas and Chad is banned from England. Well, we knew Chad was banned from England, but we were trying to throw a fastball by them.
        That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Lohnes View Post
          We asked to live stream it then found out that there was nothing running on race gas and Chad is banned from England. Well, we knew Chad was banned from England, but we were trying to throw a fastball by them.

I LOVE causing trouble here!

Am I banned?

dub

Comment

Originally posted by peewee View Post
            I LOVE causing trouble here!

Am I banned?

dub
            No, you're PeeWee......
            Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
            HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Working...
            X