Bought a new car today, buyers remorse setting in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bought a new car today, buyers remorse setting in

I had bought a short box 2011 1500 regular cab truck ,sent check everything ..

Went to get it , and they didn't have it , serious ..

I got mad an took my check back and went looking for another

ended up with this for my daily

sigpic

Looks good! Give us some details mang!
    That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Is that a V6 model? Uh oh.....
      200 mph or bust.......

Comment

Ummm, I hate to be the one to tell you, but that's a FAR cry from being anything like a truck...
        My guess is that you were just in the market for a DD and were open minded on what to get.
        sigpicJohn Castelli
        www.gonecruisincarclub.com

Comment

It is the basic SE , With the new Pentastar V6

Well, I wanted a daily and the truck fit that need but, this gets at least 10 more MPG so I crunched the numbers and thought long about it and it makes sense , I have a 2008 4 door dually with only 18,000 on it so I had a truck , I am more of a pickup person but

It makes sense with fuel prices going up and up and UP !!

I'll lower it and add a rear spoiler , nice car , I like ,the stealerships just barely back off sticker , although I did get a "ok" deal
          sigpic

Comment

nice looking car!!!! a good friend of mine has a 2010 and loves it, sure you will also.

Comment

How does that new V6-er run?
              That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

I had a 2006 Charger that I sold in Nov 2010 , and have been trying to replace since ..Charger was perfect , no issues and had 114,000 on it and was needing a bunch of normal maint ..

I replaced tires, nothing else --It owed me zero on my car allowances with biz , I had ran that car, it went 15.95 with a V6
                This has 55 more HP and more torque, I figure it will run mid 15's ??

I bought the V6 on the fact of the MPG .. The Hemi ones are awesome but , crazy money and not practical for my use
                Well, having a 2 door kinda limits my taking people to lunch and stuff too but, they will just have to suffer
                sigpic

Comment

I look local on the net, and can't even find those...nevermind two door.

the older used beaten plain black wheel versions would be nice to score.
                  Previously boxer3main
                  the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

does the v8 come with dod?
                    when I looked at magnums the v6 mpg wasn't much better than the v8

Comment

Originally posted by Stich496 View Post
                      does the v8 come with dod?
                      when I looked at magnums the v6 mpg wasn't much better than the v8
                      Get up to speed, the new Pentastar V6 is a great powerplant , i drove mine around today, its gettin over 30 mpg already
                      sigpic

Comment

hope it's better than the 3.7
                        good luck with it..

Comment

Originally posted by Stich496 View Post
                          hope it's better than the 3.7
                          good luck with it..
                          What was a 3.7 ?
                          sigpic

Comment

I see some stripes, spoilers and airdams in your future!! I sat in a "MOPAR 10" Challenger, the seats were great!! How does yours ride? By the way, Nice Car!! I like it!
                            200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
                            Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X