Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who cares TC? He got what he wanted.DA.

Comment

I bought what I want , its my money .. buy whatever you like , some like Vanilla, some like butterscotch

I am brand loyal have been and will be , and it goes much deeper than most would ever understand

For those that want a Mustang or a Camaro , enjoy your purchase
      sigpic

Comment

What is that PentaStar V6 rated at? They did their homework with that engine like Ford did with the EcoBoost stuff.
        That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Originally posted by BigDad View Post
          I bought what I want , its my money .. buy whatever you like , some like Vanilla, some like butterscotch

I am brand loyal have been and will be , and it goes much deeper than most would ever understand

For those that want a Mustang or a Camaro , enjoy your purchase
          30mpg sounds good. I was browsing for the older 2.7 liters.. wouldn't even modify it if I did finally find one.
          It is the way these used to be, except small v8 carb could go there. I guess it is still nothing to complain about...new stuff
          and nice appearance too.
          Previously boxer3main
          the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Originally posted by roetman View Post
            I see some stripes, spoilers and airdams in your future!! I sat in a "MOPAR 10" Challenger, the seats were great!! How does yours ride? By the way, Nice Car!! I like it!
            Thanks George , well its a pretty nice car , it does ride and drive nice , its not a Hi-po model, its just a get to work car
            It will get a lowering kit and a rear spoiler just to make it look a bit cooler , I was not about to shell out 50 grand for the fancy model just to beat on my daily trek to my office, etc .

Looking forward to being home again at the Valley and hanging out with you and your son, good times !
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Lohnes View Post
              What is that PentaStar V6 rated at? They did their homework with that engine like Ford did with the EcoBoost stuff.

335 IIRC on the V6
              sigpic

Comment

Yeah, that's legit. I knew it was 320+.

I trade you the motor out of the Pacifica...

Comment

lol .. No trades but, you come to DFW like I invited, you can drive it , or hey .. the 64 too ?? sayyyy now . that might be fun for a blog ?
                  sigpic

Comment

Blimey! That'd be A-OK!

Ok, so it is the Pacifica motor AND the old Model A axle I have. You drive a hard bargain.

After seeing a couple of a bitchin' old strips you race that tank on, I'm in like Flynn when the budget allows!

Brian

Comment

Ardmore, Ok ..we take a walk on the track before a pass to scrape cow piles off the track, its narrow, she has gone 6.16 in the 1/8 there

Lolz ..
                      sigpic

Comment

ps
                        u
                        You CAN run it out the gate, they have 1/4 mile timers set up buuuuuuttttt ,the shiut down area is just a bit short ...

New meaning to cow pasture,no .. I'm not joking, its where lee Shepard passed
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X