No announcement yet.

its been a odd past few days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the family and my mom and dad went out to a sunday brunch earlier this morning and while finishing up my wife started expirencing chest pains on her right side and shortness of breath, a couple minutes later it was getting worse and her right arm started going numb, we get in the car and start heading back to town, my parents and kids stayed behind to finish up and pay the bill.

originaly my wife just wanted to hit a walgreens and check her blood pressure but when I was about to turn in, she grimised in pain and I said F this were going to the ER. We get there and before I have the car shut off shes already out the car and walking in, I fumbled with the door and was trying to catch up and when I walk in, they already have her in the back ........ heres why .......

My wife works ER admitting, she knows all the people there and when they see a fellow co-worker come in, doest matter whos in line and how many people are there, employees take priority - plus it helps my mom works there too and has been there 25 years, shes got some pull since shes like #2 in the hospitial administration dept

CAT scan and Ultrasound test came back clear, but nothing to explain the symptoms, so she was admitted for observation overnight to monitor her. so we'll see what tomorrow brings

thank you all for your concern, me and my family appreciate it
    Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

good luck man..

Comment

If it has factory duel exhaust. It's the lt1 motor. I have a 95. Didn't they stop making them ?in 96
        Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Working...
        X