Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Easter Dinner..

Whacha havin'?

I got a Honey Baked Ham Co. Ham today...I never had one, they were selling them at the BX today and a dude was giving free samples...I tasted and was sold...

So its gonna be ham, turkey breast, asparagus, roasted red potatoes, and broccoli....trying to keep it a bit healthy as I am putting on weight again and my wife is a bit of a health nut....
    If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Those hams rule, you'll mow that mother down!
    That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

easter.
      woops.

I'm gonna have some leftover rice, a hotdog, and assorted veggies from a frozen bag.
      Previously boxer3main
      the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

12 lbs of ham shank

Comment

I think we're having prime rib, grilled asparagus and some sort of potato. Oh and cheese and cherry strudel.
          I R Bob
          You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
          2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Turkey and ham that've been in the smoker all afternoon, corn, green beans, mashed potatoes, broccoli salad, 5 cup salad and chocolate merengue pies.
            Who needs sugar and spice and everything nice? I'm a Southern girl - give me cars, guns and whiskey on ice. ~Mrs. Remy-Z

Comment

Hey what about the no Religion shit!!!!, Oh F'it let the Pagan's have their holiday........

I'll actually be going out to Mom and Dad's, not really sure what's on the menu..........
              Last edited by TC; April 23, 2011, 04:10 PM.

Comment

im going to a biker bar for brunch - should I take the camera ?
                Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

Originally posted by BOOOGHAR View Post
                  im going to a biker bar for brunch - should I take the camera ?
                  Only if we get to see some "nice easter eggs".

Comment

Wife's in the middle of making carrot cake cup cakes. Going to my cousins for dinner, not sure what she is making.
                    Neal

Drag Week 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Comment

Sunday morning brunch with the kids
                      and grand kids.....waffles and all the fixins
                      Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

Not a clue. If any of ME's Episcopalian buddies are available we'll probably go out for brunch (I often join them after church). Otherwise, whatever I can scrounge - there are disadvantages to being a Deist.

But Happy Easter to all of my Christian BS friends!

Dan

Comment

I am not a religious person, we celebrate a more pagan way...eggs, candy, dinner..more or a spring celebration than anything else.
                          If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Working...
                          X