Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• motherf**king gas prices

no let up ...why ? oh why

Eh, I only paid $4.09 a gallon today. What's the problem?
    I R Bob
    You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
    2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

a year and a half ago, $40 was an expensive fill up for me, now it's closer to 70
      Rumors of my demise by rollover have been greatly exaggerated.

Comment

IT IS KILLING ME.

I am thinking of buying a beach cruiser bike and one of those engine conversion kits....no vacations or trips, or camping or any unnecessary traveling for us this year...effing a-hole bastards I hope they all rot in hell...went shopping today and noticed the prices on everything in the store have gone up at least 10%
        If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

I put almost $16 in the Motorcycle on Thursday!
          Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

We can't talk politics here on bang shift so I am not allowed to say which inflationary money supply programs by which countries central bank coupled with which administration's profligate spending along with said administration CS foreign policy is destabilizing energy supplies and pricing.

$100 fill up yesterday.
            Drag Week 2006 & 2012 - Winner Street Race Big Block Naturally Aspirated - R/U 2007 Broke DW '05 and Drag Weekend '15 Coincidence?

Comment

<---cavalier driver ...20 bucks is half a tank and whoops , business is drying up

drill here . drill now

Comment

Capitalism at its finest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I am with you guys, gas prices suck and I am not going to pay them anymore. I know SPG is dead set against it, but I wonder how long before others decide to try some yeast pee. Mot cars will run on 50% alky just like they are, and with a dollar difference in price it can save you some cash. Just saying, I dont make anything off either one, I just like how it runs in my cars.

Joe the offer still stands for a carb if you want it.

I just set this up today, first batch of the year. Soon to be 20 gallons of pineapple vodka, Goats eat pineapple right? I know they drink whatever I put in front of them..

Comment

$225 to fill up the road rescue truck,and it gets 11mpg! i'll dump a couple grand in the tank on this years hrpt

Comment

Originally posted by SpiderGearsMan View Post
                      drill here . drill now
                      x2

theres no reason for gas to cost that much, i dont care what anybody says
                      formerly 1988montecarloss, 3198 posts
                      http://bangshift.com/forum/member.ph...88montecarloss

Comment

BATF give ya a permit yet ?

Comment

Originally posted by JOES66FURY2 View Post
                          IT IS KILLING ME.

I am thinking of buying a beach cruiser bike and one of those engine conversion kits....no vacations or trips, or camping or any unnecessary traveling for us this year...effing a-hole bastards I hope they all rot in hell...went shopping today and noticed the prices on everything in the store have gone up at least 10%
                          my locale is third world when oil does this..aside from the anti-usa riding the market of country crushing.(will not rant any farther than that) furnace kicks on in may...back up again in the frost of early september.

the one machine I see never let up in my neighborhood, is this kid on a single cylinder, air cooled on offroad bike. at 250cc (guessing) that little sucker must be in the 60s mpg...or even more...and he is always speeding.

at 1781cc, I am even humoring hypermilers tricks for higher rated tires.. smooth tread. what is that? like .5 mpg? whatever, why not. faster anyway.cleaned up wheels, little extras. replaced bearings.. and found I did not even need to.

my only freedom is driving myself. I will go even farther with silly chores if need be.(I am in the high 30s local.. hiway is mythological)

repeat of 2008. I just need to blow an engine to really make my summer.
                          Previously boxer3main
                          the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

price of gas up the county ?

Comment

Originally posted by spidergearsman View Post
                              no let up ...why ? Oh why
                              trump for president
                              STUGOTS

Comment

Working...
                              X