Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rockauto

Discount on RockAuto Parts!

Thank you for being a www.RockAuto.com customer! To show our appreciation, we have a special discount for you.

Your discount code is:
    RockAuto uses Customer Lobby to collect customer surveys. Please take a moment to complete a short survey:

Using Your Discount Code

Enter the code above in the "How did you hear about us" line of the shopping cart. If you are using our traditional HTML catalog, please click the "Apply" button to the right of the field. Your discount will automatically appear, subtracted from your order total.

Please note: We sometimes get calls from people who put the word "discount" in front of their code and do not get the discount. Please enter ONLY the discount code, no other words or numbers.
    The discount takes 5% off our already-low prices. There's no limit on order size or the number of orders. Use the code for your next order, and share the code with friends, neighbors, relatives, the guy at the corner garage--anyone you know who works on cars or trucks.

This discount code expires on June 19, 2011; so don't wait!

Share Your Experience

I hope you are happy with the parts you purchased and that your car or truck once again performs as it should. Please use the RockAuto wiki and the Customer Lobby website to share your experience with others. When I finish a repair on my car, I know what tools to use, what other parts have to be removed to get to the one I'm replacing, what fluids will splash me if I'm not careful, and other useful facts I wish I'd known when I started. I also can recognize the symptoms more quickly if the problem happens again. Recording this knowledge in the wiki (http://wiki.rockauto.com) helps others who need to fix the same problem. It may even help you if, like me, you sometimes find yourself replacing the same part years later and struggling to remember how you did it the first time! Click the part number on your order confirmation to find the wiki page for a part. If you do not have your order confirmation, open the RockAuto catalog, look up the part you purchased and click on the 'Wiki' button at the top of the part window. I invite you to share your experiences shopping with RockAuto by clicking the "Customer Lobby" link.
    Thanks again for buying your auto parts at RockAuto!
    Tom Taylor
    VP Marketing

www.RockAuto.com
    [email protected]
    1-866-ROCKAUTO (1-866-762-5288)
    (608) 661-1376
    Fax: (608) 836-5694

I see rockauto and think of the pile of magnets accruing.

every bit helps. I like seeing "closeout price", and using the discounts... have not matched it yet anywhere.
    Previously boxer3main
    the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

thanks bro .........rock auto beats my employee discount

Comment

Cool! Thanks, I always buy from Rock!
        Tom
        Overdrive is overrated

Comment

Just bought an exhaust for my Regal from them,ordered it Friday it came yesterday and cheaper than the chain stores here.

Comment

summit racing is in the oem replacement business now too

Comment

ttt

Comment

Working...
              X