This is WRONG on a Lot of Levels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is WRONG on a Lot of Levels

Seth (truckpuller) sent this to me on email a long time ago, and I've got it on the Weeville site, and it's a hoot. But I keep getting it again this week on email, for some reason. Like it's something new. It's going around again, and there' s some different words and different ladies in the photo.

That's how the internet works, I reckon. Not everybody has a chance to see everything the first time, so....

From an HR standpoint, well I'm in HR and if hiring practrices are taken into consideraton, this will get you shut down and sued and fined and put on TV and out of business - no, this is wrong. No, you can't do this.. But it's funny as hell anyhow - this is the original version truckpuller sent all that time ago, and yeah, it's going around again this week, with variations:

Dubber
    Last edited by pdub; April 24, 2011, 02:19 PM.
    Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Peewee, its only wrong if you think of what they'll look like in 30-40 years...
    Yes, I'm a CarJunkie... How many times would YOU rebuild the same engine before getting a crate motor?

Comment

Originally posted by Caveman Tony View Post
      Peewee, its only wrong if you think of what they'll look like in 30-40 years...
      Eeeeew!
      Tom
      Overdrive is overrated

Comment

Haha
        Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

Gravity is a terrible master. My chest has slipped down to my mid-belly region. Oh, well........

Dan

Comment

double D and offended by the first 2 comments
            Last edited by LORENSWIFE; April 25, 2011, 11:33 AM. Reason: clarification
            That awkward moment when you realize it IS your circus and those ARE your monkeys!

Comment

Working...
            X