• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If it passes, welcome to Russia
    2007 SBN/A Drag Week Winner & First only SBN/A Car in the 9's Till 2012
    First to run in the .90s .80s and .70's in SBN/A
    2012 SSBN/A Drag Week Winner First in the 9.60's/ 9.67 @ 139 1.42 60'
    2013 SSBN/A Drag Week, Lets quit sand bagging, and let it rip!

Comment

Wow and I thought people weren't cool with out sourcing products to other countries. But then I guess it would put companies like ProComp and the such out of business and give people like Edelbrock a bigger share of the market.......

And this isn't just about manufacturing, think customer service and getting some guy in India........

Comment

Not cool with buisnesses outsourcing stuff overseas, but even less cool with government directly saying they can't. Put a tariff on the stuff coming in, then call it fair game =)
        Last edited by TheSilverBuick; April 26, 2011, 03:37 PM.
        Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Originally posted by TC View Post
          Sorry man she was pretty much average........
          Hey man...how come you changed your screen name to TC, instead of PCWPMPOW (primered camaro with permanent masking paper on windshield)?
          STUGOTS

Comment

Originally posted by groucho View Post
            Hey man...how come you changed your screen name to TC, instead of PCWPMPOW (primered camaro with permanent masking paper on windshield)?
            The official Bangshift garage door guru. Just about anything can be built using garage door parts, trust me.

Comment

Originally posted by groucho View Post
              Actually I took the masking paper off the windshield.......

Comment

Originally posted by TC View Post
                Wow and I thought people weren't cool with out sourcing products to other countries. But then I guess it would put companies like ProComp and the such out of business and give people like Edelbrock a bigger share of the market.......

And this isn't just about manufacturing, think customer service and getting some guy in India........
                reread my post, no one likes outsourcing jobs, only wall street likes to see that, as they only care about bottom line..
                the way you stop it, is telling companies you don't aprove, with not opening your wallet..
                and it's odd as seen as you're the first one to defend pro comp. or whatever other part maker that is cheaper..
                when people buy that stuff they basicly said they're cool with it taking jobs here..
                cause frankly , if it isn't their job that left THEY DON'T CARE.
                everyone that wants to work could be, and it's easy to make happen, but america is to dam blind to see the light

Comment

Working...
                X