Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slow Roll Over Crash April 10 2011

Slow Roll Over Crash April 10 2011
    NitroArtVideo.com capturing some of the fastest drag racing on video and photo's, all heads up and grudge drag racing action track side.

Fire it up and finish the run!
    Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

X2!
      Just groovin' to my own tune.

Comment

kevin, you always get all the good stuff, cya soon at the track
        Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

Originally posted by TheSilverBuick View Post
          Fire it up and finish the run!
          I bet the driver couldn't because he needed a seat-cover-ectomy because he gripped the seat for so long before it finally went over
          Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Originally posted by BOOOGHAR View Post
            kevin, you always get all the good stuff, cya soon at the track
            Hey Charles, you doing good bud? you know like i do you have to be there to get the shot. See you you track side soon....
            NitroArtVideo.com capturing some of the fastest drag racing on video and photo's, all heads up and grudge drag racing action track side.

Comment

He didn't want to get out of the car and face a tounge lashing from the angry chick in the striped shirt.

Comment

that blazer is silly fast and was featured on a episode of pinks all out if i remember correctly

Comment

I don't understand. How does having a spool contribute to or otherwise affect the rollover?
                  Michael from Hampton Roads

Comment

HMP is a very very tacky track, on youtube the owner of the blazer said it blew a head gasket dropping water on the track, one wheel spins, and the other has grip

Comment

(Ok, this is an idiot trying to explain this, so take it with a grain of salt) With a spool, if one tire has fluid under it and the other is on a sticky track, the vehicle essentially tries to rotate around on its own axis. Take a Hot Wheels car and spin it 180 degrees with your hand on the floor...at least that's what I believe is happening. With a "limited slip" axle it would ignite one tire and the other would push the car forward. This same scenario would happen with a detroit locker, I think. If the locker were locked up, it will act like a spool.
                      That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Working...
                      X