Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody else still having to log in

Still having to log in every time I visit and it wont remember Me. Hmmmm

It doesn't remember me either. My only problem that I have is after typing something I hit reply, and all I get is a blank page. I then have to re-type everything and re-post it. Kind of aggreivating but I deal with it.

It more than likely isn't the site, rather it is my internet connection.
    Jeff
    Follow My Build

Comment

How long are you guys gone from the site, or inactive, before you have to login again? Do some testing and let me know. We are working on changing the settings on that, but your info will be good help.

The blank thing is weird. Malc had that issue too. Make sure you guys go into Settings, then General Settings down on the left, then scroll down near the bottom. Make sure you are set on the Standard Editor, not the Basic Editor. This makes things much smoother.
      "A cross thread is better than a lock washer." Earl Lanning...My Grandpa

Comment

I'm doing fine but bobbowtie called me today and said he hasn't been able to get in since the change over. Any ideas Chad?
        I R Bob
        You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
        2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Chad, just checked my settings and they are on Standard. Like I said more than likely it is on my end with poor internet at work.
          I will see if I notice how long between log ins.
          Jeff
          Follow My Build

Comment

Blu. I'm actually thinking of shutting the entire forum down for 24 hours with only one message on the screen so that people will pay attention. Sorry, but doing this 14 times a day because people won't read is gettin annoying. The instructions are below, and have literally only NOT worked for 5 people. So just do this and he's fine.

Here are the instructions:

Go to the forums
            Enter your username
            DO NOT ENTER YOUR PASSWORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            Click on the link above your username where it says. "Forgotten your password?" Click here.
            It will then email you to your email address on file. The instructions are so easy after that even you guys can do it. Depending on the browser you are using, you will get one or two emails in order to be logged in again. If you get two, the first one will be to verify you are who you say you are, and all you have to do is click a link. The second email will then come and give you a computer generated password.
            Once you login using that password, you can change it by going to Settings, and then Email and Password down on the left. Change your password to whatever you want.
            "A cross thread is better than a lock washer." Earl Lanning...My Grandpa

Comment

Thanks dude! I'll tell him to check it out.
              I R Bob
              You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
              2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Originally posted by BangShiftChad View Post
                How long are you guys gone from the site, or inactive, before you have to login again? Do some testing and let me know. We are working on changing the settings on that, but your info will be good help.

The blank thing is weird. Malc had that issue too. Make sure you guys go into Settings, then General Settings down on the left, then scroll down near the bottom. Make sure you are set on the Standard Editor, not the Basic Editor. This makes things much smoother.
                Well I feel like a moron, that was my problem,it was on basic Duhhhhh

Comment

Well I changed to what it said to do and its still not working.

Comment

Originally posted by BangShiftChad View Post
                    Blu. I'm actually thinking of shutting the entire forum down for 24 hours with only one message on the screen so that people will pay attention. Sorry, but doing this 14 times a day because people won't read is gettin annoying. The instructions are below, and have literally only NOT worked for 5 people. So just do this and he's fine.

Here are the instructions:

Go to the forums
                    Enter your username
                    DO NOT ENTER YOUR PASSWORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    Click on the link above your username where it says. "Forgotten your password?" Click here.
                    It will then email you to your email address on file. The instructions are so easy after that even you guys can do it. Depending on the browser you are using, you will get one or two emails in order to be logged in again. If you get two, the first one will be to verify you are who you say you are, and all you have to do is click a link. The second email will then come and give you a computer generated password.
                    Once you login using that password, you can change it by going to Settings, and then Email and Password down on the left. Change your password to whatever you want.
                    Well didnt work again after changing everything i can think of, I give up. LOL

Comment

Working...
                    X