Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's doing car stuff this weekend? Wrenching/watching/racing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's doing car stuff this weekend? Wrenching/watching/racing?

Sunday is the yearly rite of spring for me and the boys known as the New England Antique Truck and Tractor Association spring show. We're taking Goliath, which will be the first "big trip" for the truck.

My pop will be drag racing his Nova...as usual!

Who else has plans?
    Last edited by Brian Lohnes; April 28, 2011, 07:10 PM.
    That which you manifest is before you.

Blue Ridge Parkway Tour

A group of us Bangshifters are going to finish running the Blue Ridge Parkway. We will travel to MP 0 at Front Royal Va.We Have been going about 100 miles at a time,spring and fall. Check out the Spring Blooms Tour in the Unofficial Power tour thread.
    Victor
    Last edited by 67ragtop; April 28, 2011, 07:28 PM.

Comment

I'm hoping to finish welding the floors into the one ton dump truck, and get the passenger door back on. Then I'm planning to make about 5 trips to the limestone yard to get some stone for the driveway. Can't wait to makes some runs in the old dump again!
      Still plays with trucks....

Comment

I've been playing Mr. Mom most of the week - so Rhonda owes me some shop time this weekend - nothing formal planned - but if Lou comes through at the trans shop - I should be putting the trans back in the ranger and doing some other fab work...
        There's always something new to learn.

Comment

Have a Mustang club meeting Friday night. This will be my first time to one so we shall see.
          Work this weekend and maybe some dirt track racing sunday night.
          Jeff
          Follow My Build

Comment

Hope to finish stripping down the Pontiac engines (removing the freeze plugs, oil baffles, etc) and heads so I can take them to get cleaned and checked out.

Hope to have a mounted trigger wheel on the crankshaft of the Skylark by the end of the weekend too.
            Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

I'd love to get the shoebox out but the weather
              just doesn't look promising.

Had a sunny day today...so I had a chance to
              get the front end aligned.
              Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

I'll be buttoning up the rear of my c-10 and resealing the th350
                stop by and pick up a chevy small cab dissy for that buddy of yours in n.j. with that other green truck

Comment

Just got a brand new camera and the first car show/swap meet of the season is this weekend. hopefully my photography skills will improve with practice.
                  I'm probably wrong

Comment

nothing, thats the plan right now, I really need to get caught up on stuff around the house
                    Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

Originally posted by monk View Post
                      i'd love to get the shoebox out but the weather
                      just doesn't look promising.

Had a sunny day today...so i had a chance to
                      get the front end aligned.
                      will it melt in the rain

Comment

I'm working on a new engine harness. Another OBDI/OBDII bastardized EFI thing...
                        1997 Ranger 5.0L HO, GT40 heads/tubular intake, 65mm TB, 1.7rr, B303, Tri-Y headers, dual 2.5" exhaust, Flowmaster mufflers, T5 trans, Tri-Ax shifter, CenterForce Dual Friction clutch, 8.8 Traction Lok 3.55 gears, Cobra 13" front brakes, Cobra 11.65" rear discs.
                        1997 Mustang GT
                        sigpic

Comment

Try to set the toe on my Mustang
                          Tom
                          Overdrive is overrated

Comment

Our car club is getting together for a run around our lake up here first run of the year and my first run with them ever since i got my camaro now.
                            Last edited by award69129; April 28, 2011, 09:01 PM.
                            GF:Did you motor blow up?
                            Me:No i took the rod and shoved it through my block on purpose...

Comment

toe is overrated
                              Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

Working...
                              X