Clear All

• Paying an $88 impound lot fee with pennies

this is the funniest video ive seen in awhile

formerly 1988montecarloss, 3198 posts
    http://bangshift.com/forum/member.ph...88montecarloss

Good Stuff.....
    200 mph or bust.......

Comment

I tried that in High School, to pay a $10 fine for not having my parking permit displayed. I thought it was bull sh*t I was parked in my assigned parking space. Well it did not work out for me they call my Mom (she was a teacher at another school in our small county) she chewed me out, made me go pick up the pennies and write them a check. Sometimes when you are right you are wrong.
      http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...-consolidation
      1.54, 7.31 @ 94.14, 11.43 @ 118.95

PB 60' 1.49
      ​​​​​​

Comment

I had a cousin do that for a doctor bill his ex charged to him. 140.00+ in pennies and they refused it. He blew it off and when they sued and took him to court, the judge threw the case out because they had refused payment. It is against the law to refuse it, no matter if it's rolled or not.

Comment

That was awesome! :D
          Formerly Shannon (aka: HillbillySailor). 2549 posts.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	funny_check.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	37.2 KB
ID:	854658 I love it when people work the system like that...
            Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

eff em

Comment

Originally posted by 1988montecarloss 2 View Post
                this is the funniest video ive seen in awhile

So the guy parks illegally and gets towed, then makes the receptionist (who had nothing to do with his car getting towed) deal with his "this is legal tender" crap... and involves (at least) 3 police officers...

Sounds like something I would have done when I was younger... I must be getting old, because I don't see the humor in it.

Comment

Sometimes cars get towed when they shouldn't .Its like traffic court.You have no choise but to pay.Went threw this with my daughters truck.Cops will back them up.Don't want to pay.....you have to take them to court. I loved the vid.
                  Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Working...
                  X