Nurburgring? With an automatic?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nurburgring? With an automatic?

But it sounds healthy, and eats all those Porsches, Mercedes, Morgans & Triumphs for lunch.

Watch how he overcooks a few of the corners...
    Last edited by Caveman Tony; April 30, 2011, 06:32 PM.
    Yes, I'm a CarJunkie... How many times would YOU rebuild the same engine before getting a crate motor?

WTH. I clicked on the little 'insert vid' on the toolbar, and if I go to 'edit post' it shows the link within ... but it doesn't appear as an embedded vid. ???

Did I cut & paste the wrong thing?
    Last edited by Caveman Tony; April 30, 2011, 06:32 PM.
    Yes, I'm a CarJunkie... How many times would YOU rebuild the same engine before getting a crate motor?

Comment

duh.

needed the http:

Caveman is as Caveman does. Like a box a chocolates.

Comment

I didn't know about the MGB GT V8's. This 'lil sucker sounds gooood. It would be a lot of fun to build a small lightweight car like this and stuff it full of aluminum-V8 goodness. I wish there were still Buick 215's kickin' around here, maybe it's time to import (lol) Rover V8's!

Comment

Is it just me, or does that sound more like a manual transmission than an automatic?
          It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

yea ron im hearing and seeing it too. you can see the hand drop and hear the drop in rpms and pick back up

but its still a cool video
            Last edited by BOOOGHAR; April 30, 2011, 08:59 PM.
            Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

Maybe I blinked, but I didn't hear him shift... Tall gearing, maybe he only shifted a couple times?

(edit) He did shift. He was smooth enough that I didn't even notice.

'Course, I been drinkin' too, so....
              Last edited by Caveman Tony; April 30, 2011, 09:18 PM.

Comment

Dont drink and link.

Comment

Working...
                X