Man, I hate car shows on TV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man, I hate car shows on TV

I'm channel surfing as there's not much on TV on Sunday morning and I reluctantly hit Speed channel.....just to hear Barry Meguier interupt everybody he's interviewing. He'd ask a question...and repeatedly interupt the guy as he attempts to answer. Is it just me, or is that boob annoying as Hell?
    STUGOTS

gotta keep the show moving

Comment

Oh ya , he's annoying allright !

Comment

He jusat looks creepy with that fake ass smile he always has.
        58 Plymouth Sport Suburban. 526 cubic inches of angry wedge! Pushbutton shifted 9 passenger killer!!"

Comment

I'm with you Groucho, I quit watching that show ages ago, he's real annoying
          "Life's tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid." - John Wayne

Comment

Originally posted by Spaceman Spiff View Post
            He jusat looks creepy with that fake ass smile he always has.
            And his mechanical laughter... I like Dennis Gage much better..

Comment

It'd take a 5 lb hammer to knock that
              damn smile off his face......I think he's on
              botox
              Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

It's time again for BangShift TV!
                www.BigBlockMopar.com

Comment

Originally posted by BigBlockMopar View Post
                  It's time again for BangShift TV!

You don't know how close this is to really happening........

I just have to get past the streaming from a camcorder hurdle and I'll be up and running!!!!!

Just in case you didn't know my plan is to stream live from local car shows and events using a 4G setup and a camcorder.

Now if I can just figure out how to stream a USB camcorder over the internet, I think I need a video capture card, any ideas??
                  Last edited by TC; May 1, 2011, 12:03 PM.

Comment

I guess I will be the one to stand up and say I like Barry M. I think he is a stand up car guy. He might have a few quirks about him but you can take him or leave him. Meguiars is owned by 3M now so I am sure he has plenty of money and doesnt need to do it to build the business. just my 2 cents worth

Comment

I'm with ya. Barry is a true car guy from the word "Go".
                      Yes, sometimes he's wound a little tight, but he's done plenty for the hobby to be cut a little slack.
                      Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

Originally posted by tardis454 View Post
                        And his mechanical laughter... I like Dennis Gage much better..
                        That jerkoff's constantly interupting his guests too!
                        STUGOTS

Comment

Originally posted by groucho View Post
                          That jerkoff's constantly interupting his guests too!
                          you're in la,
                          you do better..

both guys are corny but who cares, at least there are car shows..

Comment

Both drive me nuts...but they are better that the 900 cop shows on TV..

I agree that both are a little...pedo/stalker like creepy...
                            If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Originally posted by groucho View Post
                              I'm channel surfing as there's not much on TV on Sunday morning and I reluctantly hit Speed channel.....just to hear Barry Meguier interupt everybody he's interviewing. He'd ask a question...and repeatedly interupt the guy as he attempts to answer. Is it just me, or is that boob annoying as Hell?
                              I have given up on car shows for the most part. Barry is annoying and dorky. Probably even more so than Dennis Gage, and that's an achievement. As much as I like Pringles, Dennis Gage annoys the crap out of me.

I still like Gearz. I used to watch Xtreme 4x4, but now that Jessi is gone, I really don't have a reason to.

Last edited by daved931; May 1, 2011, 07:50 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X