Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super bee junkie

lookin good

David definitely nailed the stance and wheel/tire combo. Car is looking great after sitting in his garage for a decade.
    BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Not a big Mopar fan but I'm digging the whole vibe of that car.
      I R Bob
      You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
      2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

car junkie style
        where is the f bomb ?

Comment

I dig the fact that its out of hostage,and hoping that alot of other people see this project as a vitamin to do the same as DF with their long gone projects.Dig the wheels stance set ut..and that body style will always be one of my favorites..im more of a B and C body lover than A and E.

Comment

Originally posted by SpiderGearsMan View Post
            car junkie style
            where is the f bomb ?
            DF is great in front of the camera..he knows his stuff,and he aint afraid of bringing alot of himself into the vids.

Comment

looks like he is drinking less beer

Comment

I'm surprized they didn't have a spare with them..
                the rear is mighty high

Comment

great video
                  Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

I have a feeling he is going to change it....but IMO this is the one car he has built that I truly, truly love.
                    If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

i am just glad it is running agian

i am surprised it's getting such great fo milage for what it is as well.
                      Originally posted by Remy-Z;n1167534
                      Congratulations, man. You've just inherited the "Patron Saint of Automotive Lost Causes" from me. No question.

75Grand AM 455:Pissed off GrandMA, 68 Volkswagen Type1 "beetle":it will run some year

Comment

This video makes me very happy. That car looks and sounds perfect! Good job, David.
                        Still plays with trucks....

Comment

It makes me happy too. You can tell just how much he loves that car and how it must feel to drive it again after 15 years. Mine's only been sitting for 13 years, I don't feel so bad now.
                          Just groovin' to my own tune.

Comment

Very cool. I remember that car when it was DF's daily driver. He has had that car a long time, cool to see it running again, looks mean.

Comment

hopefully, they'll go into detail on what caused the tranny to let go.. was it from sitting 11 years and the seals where junk for being dried out.
                              or was it rebuilt wrong.. way back when..

Comment

Working...
                              X