Know where d/g wont be

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what are you blathering about now corky? someone put him back in his crib
    www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

Last edited by Stich496; May 2, 2011, 09:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by dieselgeek View Post
        what are you blathering about now corky? someone put him back in his crib
        Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Captain "Domestic V8" will be happy to know, I'm sporting a sunburn from YESTERDAY's race, where we went rounds and beat out all the other "Outlaws" - with a 120 cubic inch 4 cylinder.

"but... but.. but... i gotta put food on the table" (car was built for about $4000)
          www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

Captain "Domestic V8" will be happy to know, I'm sporting a sunburn from YESTERDAY's race, where we went rounds and beat out all the other "Outlaws" - with a 120 cubic inch 4 cylinder.

"but... but.. but... i gotta put food on the table" (car was built for about $4000)
            where's the pic's, sounds kool..

now when you building yours
            Last edited by Stich496; May 2, 2011, 09:51 AM.

Comment

Me and a couple other guys around here (and else where) don't want him to have a project. It'll take too much of his time from doing cool stuff and helping us out.
              Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Originally posted by TheSilverBuick View Post
                Me and a couple other guys around here (and else where) don't want him to have a project. It'll take too much of his time from doing cool stuff and helping us out.
                I know I just like giving him crap..
                just like he does..
                beleave me, if I'm ever at an event and able to pick his brain, I will..
                it just be nice to see , him build his own and see where he'd go with it..

Comment

Originally posted by TheSilverBuick View Post

If D/G lived closer to me I'd have a 6 second car instead of a 7 second PIG!
                  sigpic

Just an Old Drag Racer that still has dreams of going fast!

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpy View Post
                    If D/G lived closer to me I'd have a 6 second car instead of a 7 second PIG!
                    Since it's a 7 second pig, you can send it to me.... I'd absolutely hate for you to continue suffering at such slow speeds

and ya'll say I'm mean - look how nice I am
                    Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Originally posted by Stich496 View Post
                      where's the pic's, sounds kool..
                      TJ's car has been 6.90 in the eighth with a smaller turbo. He used to work at a diesel shop and knows how to build his own hybrid turbos from rebuilt or scrapped units... handy for a hotrodder:

now when you building yours
                      ... when I can complete something so I don't look like the other morons with uncompleted cars that somehow qualify them as "experts" :-)
                      Last edited by dieselgeek; May 2, 2011, 11:21 AM.

Comment

Comment

TJ's car has been 6.90 in the eighth with a smaller turbo. He used to work at a diesel shop and knows how to build his own hybrid turbos from rebuilt or scrapped units... handy for a hotrodder:

... when I can complete something so I don't look like all the other morons with never-completed cars that they think qualify them as some kind of expert.
                          "experts" like rebuilding things .. over and over and over and over and over and over...

I did not know that car in photo existed anymore.
                          Previously boxer3main
                          the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

boxer, to me, you QUALIFY because we see you wrenching and welding on your broken stuff all the time. Sorry if I offended!

This is pretty funny, that crappy Honda Prelude TJ is running against? that little POS runs low 7s in the eighth!!!! it's got a stock guts B18 and some small junker turbo making around 20psi.

I don't care if it's the ugliest or most hated piece of crap on the planet, if it's out racing - it kicks ass in my book. I love working with these low budget guys. Sure, it's fun to say I tuned couple EFI motors for guys like Gene Adams and Ray Barton, but the truth is - I have MORE FUN working with kids like above, or the guys from Drag Week, etc. Laid back, fun, no pressure, haul ass.
                            Last edited by dieselgeek; May 2, 2011, 11:29 AM.

Comment

1/8th mile is for pussies..........

Comment

Working...
                              X