• Show
Clear All

Got this one from a couple years ago

"Life's tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid." - John Wayne

Comment

And this walk around from last year

Comment

and in case you haven't had enough yet ( I enjoy this one )

Comment

My Impala on the 1/4 last year at Firebird AZ.

My Impala on the autocross.

Some loud guy on the mic throughout this one.

This one I scared one of Barry White's guys when I got a little too close. Barry gave me T shirts after this run.

This one scared Bob Beck, the announcer. He left his chair. ha

Very popular video of the car idling.

My Caprice idling before the engine was rebuilt.

After the engine was rebuilt.

It's first drive with new motor, sans hood and fender.
          BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

the ol mustang the day after i bought it, i need to get a more recent video of it

Last edited by 1988montecarloss 2; May 4, 2011, 03:53 AM.
            formerly 1988montecarloss, 3198 posts
            http://bangshift.com/forum/member.ph...88montecarloss

Comment

i need to make some videos this week end but here is the LeBron 3.0L v6

and this is my old GP but they sound the same
              Originally posted by Remy-Z;n1167534
              Congratulations, man. You've just inherited the "Patron Saint of Automotive Lost Causes" from me. No question.

75Grand AM 455:Pissed off GrandMA, 68 Volkswagen Type1 "beetle":it will run some year

Comment

Originally posted by TheSilverBuick View Post
                Someone put a tire on your engine j/k

I thought I'd take a recent video today. Sounds like the mic is going out on my camera which could be bad news for the Silver State in a week.... Anyways,

And still can't get that left exhaust to tuck up
                that tire holds the car together. Never been used... 24 years.
                I'd need a blower sized hood scoop to cover what is actually mounted on the car if to put it under the hood.

is that home injection, mega squirt? or something different?

I still have a simple injection setup sitting around, no computer.. may never be one. Same old story.
                Previously boxer3main
                the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

My 1980 Mustang Ghia

My 2005 Silverado SS

The truck has stock exhaust and the Mustang I had an x-pipe and dual Flowmasters installed on. I shot these with my iPad yesterday, so the audio might not be the best.
                  Who needs sugar and spice and everything nice? I'm a Southern girl - give me cars, guns and whiskey on ice. ~Mrs. Remy-Z

Comment

Originally posted by boxer3main View Post
                    that tire holds the car together. Never been used... 24 years.
                    I'd need a blower sized hood scoop to cover what is actually mounted on the car if to put it under the hood.

is that home injection, mega squirt? or something different?
                    Boxer that's awesome. Yup, it's a MegaSquirt II.
                    Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Mustang:

My old Coronet:

Life is short. Be a do'er and not a shoulda done'er.
                      1969 Galaxie 500 https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...ild-it-s-alive
                      1998 Mustang GT https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...60-and-a-turbo
                      1983 Mustang GT 545/552/302/Turbo302/552 http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...485-bbr-s-83gt
                      1973 F-250 BBF Turbo Truck http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...uck-conversion
                      1986 Ford Ranger EFI 545/C6 https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...tooth-and-nail

Comment

the mercury with dual glasspacks

Originally posted by Remy-Z;n1167534
                        Congratulations, man. You've just inherited the "Patron Saint of Automotive Lost Causes" from me. No question.

75Grand AM 455:Pissed off GrandMA, 68 Volkswagen Type1 "beetle":it will run some year

Comment

Originally posted by TheSilverBuick View Post
                          Boxer that's awesome. Yup, it's a MegaSquirt II.
                          I wanted to try that for the longest time...but there would need to be a hack for air flow metering.. stumped me.

parts from several different places. I love the thought of singular injection (little engine).. only to find the well thought carb has quite a dynamical range.

engine is too small to quibble over appearance of a flat AF graph on a dyno sheet.
                          Previously boxer3main
                          the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

here is the first full throttle vid using the bumper cam I was actually tring to record some audio for the Ford six forum. I kept shifting from first to third, easy to do with a green dot c4 tranny.A later valve body swap will fix that hopefully soon.
                            Last edited by 64falconsix; May 4, 2011, 05:14 PM.
                            It's a Tri-Power Inline six [email protected] in the 1/8th

Comment

That six sounds GOOOD!! Now I want a rear bumper cam too =P
                              Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

396 .060 3" exhaust Magnaflow mufflers (it's pretty quiet)

This is the Grand National with an the electronic dump open and then closed. Ya, v6 sound isn't too great, but I love the turbo whistle.
                                Last edited by bishir; May 5, 2011, 10:54 AM. Reason: added video
                                Powertour off/on since 2002
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X