No announcement yet.

let's hear what ya got ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

58 Plymouth Sport Suburban. 526 cubic inches of angry wedge! Pushbutton shifted 9 passenger killer!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Grippo View Post
      A few hours ago...

formerly 1988montecarloss, 3198 posts
      http://bangshift.com/forum/member.ph...88montecarloss

Comment

heres a vid of the monte, excuse the tick, it had a leaking header gasket

formerly 1988montecarloss, 3198 posts
        http://bangshift.com/forum/member.ph...88montecarloss

Comment

I couldn't hear the tick.

the broadway exit is not far from me...
          I have to take that silly short southbound onramp all the time... it has comically made a funny goal out of a 90hp suby wagon.

I used to travel through there all the time in my own SS... more than 50k in daily driving. no thoughts on preserving at the time..in fact, the vid triggered a memory of when broadway was exit 48, instead of triple numbers.
          Previously boxer3main
          the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

this is that little sube. it may be dying.. knocking low pressure, teasing ignition.. alot of stuff just won't get out of the engine..seems to create more when I do flush it. if it gets back into shape (literally) it is alot of fun in the hypermile category..
            Previously boxer3main

Comment

My 79 Z28 finally running & driving

1979 Chevy Camaro Z28. I rebuilt the engine has a nice little cam from Howards Racing Cams, Holley 750 vac secondaries but is changed to an 850, muncie 4 speed.

"You want to lay the fate of the world on the kid's Camaro?
              Ok that's cool"

Agent Simmons, from the Transformers movie

Comment

I'd like to call this the littlest bangshifter at 1781cc..but that is asking unamerican.

carbed, high compression, no computer..biggest cams available.
                t304 custom equal header...and on and on like every 1960s list of chores...except its a japanese 1987 boxer.

like or not..I could wager it won't be heard again at least not often.

with full muffler, and cat (as in vid).. this one gets tickets (for real) attempting sporty exhaust.
                the ricer going by with the counterbalanced hog bellowing... quite a difference. The boxer puts out where the rest play with themselves.
                Last edited by Barry Donovan; October 27, 2011, 12:26 PM.
                Previously boxer3main

Comment

this was a while ago - but not much has changed....

Last edited by milner351; October 27, 2011, 12:40 PM.
                  There's always something new to learn.

Comment

old one of the Chevelle & Mustang

Mustang after the exhaust was put on- first startup, exhaust leaks galore!

stock 3.8 engine, MAC longtubes, MAC O/R H-pipe, MAC Flowpath mufflers.
                    Last edited by RustyRodder; October 27, 2011, 03:22 PM.
                    Local person
                    sigpic

Comment

My old '67 Newport...

'60 NewYorker...

Another '60 NewYorker clip... "TireTesting"...
                      Last edited by BigBlockMopar; October 27, 2011, 03:43 PM.
                      www.BigBlockMopar.com

Comment

This is my '71 Camaro. 427 c.i. with new 2.5" exhaust system just installed:

And my 1946 Austin gasser when it first hit the road. It's down for a pair of aluminum heads, big cam, and gear drive, so it should sound different this winter:

Comment

Ok folks, remember I'm very tall geared, 73 mph @ 1750 rpm. So you will not hear engine screaming when I make the pass, 1500 rpm before the pass, 3000 rpm for the pass, then about 1700 as I slide back into 5th OD passing the truck.

Last edited by deckofficer; October 27, 2011, 08:02 PM.
                          sigpic
                          Bob
                          516 lb/ft @ 2800
                          Short shift, its fun

http://tbuckets.lefora.com/

Comment

the only pic of my olds is over there (avatar pic) , how sad I need to take more pics and videos, but it sounds kinda like a grain truck lol
                            Last edited by oldsman71; October 27, 2011, 07:58 PM.
                            COBEY..... franklin, kansas

Comment

here is my old diplomat

318 4bbl eddelbrock intake and 500cfm carb catless Y-pipe with a thrush welded chamber muffler

Originally posted by Remy-Z;n1167534
                              Congratulations, man. You've just inherited the "Patron Saint of Automotive Lost Causes" from me. No question.

75Grand AM 455:Pissed off GrandMA, 68 Volkswagen Type1 "beetle":it will run some year

Comment

can we hyjack for a moment, and get an idiots guide to posting a vid.. on u tube or photobucket/imageshack..

Comment

Working...
                                X