A question for former and active military personnel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A question for former and active military personnel

There is a group of kids in Janesville that want to write letters to active and retired military personnel thanking them for their service. I am trying to find out more about it and I don't want to ask for peoples addresses to give to random strangers, but it does not appear to be a massive organized thing. Just some local kids. I know many on here have served and many more have someone close to them overseas right now. What is the best way to approach this and help these kids connect?
    I'm probably wrong

recruiter station?
    Previously boxer3main
    the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

you cant send "any soldier" anymore but there is this place

I can see if I can get you some info from the guys that I have deployed currently as well.
      Last edited by JOES66FURY; May 6, 2011, 03:21 PM.
      If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

I thought about the recruiter angle, but wanted to do something a little more personal for them. There is a link I will put up as soon as I get it.
        I'm probably wrong

Comment

OK, I have a link for this now.
          Thank You letters
          This could be a nice surprise to get in the mail, especially for someone far from home. Help them out if you can.
          I'm probably wrong

Comment

Originally posted by JOES66FURY2 View Post
            you cant send "any soldier" anymore but there is this place

I can see if I can get you some info from the guys that I have deployed currently as well.
            Thanks for the info Joe!
            I'm probably wrong

Comment

Working...
            X