carless

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• carless

Some of you know me and my mom got into a car wreck a little over a month ago, well ever since then we have had a curse on us, mom started driving the truck and dad was driving the vega until the computer went out in the truck. then she started driving her vette well the computer went out in it. we got both of them fixed a week later mom is still driving the vette and fuel pump goes out(we thought) so we replaced it, the cap and rotor, coil, and then the fuel filter. well now its still having problems. this weekend mom is coming home from a graduation party for my cousin and the transmission lever came out of the slot. and today we noticed the motor in the vega is knocking and skipping AGAIN. so now we have gone from 6 cars to 2 and those 2 are the chevelle and the belair.
    The youngest guy on the board
    76 vega
    86 fiero

i know the feeling, i always tried to have 3-4 running vehicles, well I did when I lived in AZ, right now I have 1 3/4, hopefully i'll have a remedy for that situation soon
    Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

The first time it sucks, the thousandth time - it still sucks, but at least you wax philosophical about it..... and I never wax cars - probably why I still get irritated when I got from a half-dozen cars to no cars.
      Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Well if you consider the source you have doing the mechanic work on your cars, you would know he is the problem LOL. All the gray hair has affected his ability to think straight. I told you a long time ago he was just a parts replacer and not a real mechanic. so tell him to move all that shit he is working on so he can finish my car hahahaha. it is good to have great friends such as your dad we have been through thick and thin together and i wish I could get my car to him soon. But I need to have money for his work and paint job so until i can sell something or get my money from the court I am in limbo. I know ya'll were just home but can't waight to see ya'll again. I miss my best friend in the world, and your dad too hahaha oh and i guess you and your pink dress :o/
        Moonshine the official Power Tour Drink.

Comment

we arent carless anymore, dad and mom bought a 2004 gmc yukon denali fully loaded
          The youngest guy on the board
          76 vega
          86 fiero

Comment

were currently looking at those, i drove a full size 07 yukon over the weekend, i really liked it, just didnt like stopping at the gas pump
            Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

its rough all round...roll with it, things will smooth out eventually......
              If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

i drive a $1300 carburated car that burns oil badly, youll be alright haha
                formerly 1988montecarloss, 3198 posts
                http://bangshift.com/forum/member.ph...88montecarloss

Comment

Working...
                X