Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I would like to send a BIG Thank You to Bangshift and the Sponsors of Bangshift!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would like to send a BIG Thank You to Bangshift and the Sponsors of Bangshift!

First off thank you to Brian and Chad. Whichever one of you sent Holley my way THANK YOU!! Second, to Holley, for putting together that whole Carb tuning tutorial!
    And third to all the BSer's that chimed in on my Carb dilemma!!

Some may know that I was having issues with the Carb on my Mustang. And the biggest problem I had was the one in my head. I didn't have any experience tuning a Carb for a car, and was a little nervous about turning the screwdriver. The only help I had was over the phone and 100 miles away. Needless to say I said to myself, "its time to grow a pair and learn how to do it!!"

Any way I got all my little quirks fixed within about a half hour of scratching my head and re-watching the videos. But, it runs smoother and overall just better. No rich smoke when the secondaries come on, smooth transition. And overall more smiles per mile!!!

Once again Thank You!!!
    Jeff
    Follow My Build

Nice!
    Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

thats kick ass, good to hear it all came together for you
      Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

Man I could've used this site back in 1966

Good to hear it worked out for ya
        Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

Originally posted by Monk View Post
          Man I could've used this site back in 1966

Good to hear it worked out for ya
          HaHa the power of the internet!! I know most on here are able to do this stuff in there sleep, but for me its all new. Either Dad and his friends used to do it or I payed to do it. Hopefully I can learn some more stuff and finally earn my BS card!!
          Last edited by 1trickpony; May 9, 2011, 07:52 PM.
          Jeff
          Follow My Build

Comment

Working...
          X