Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First view, CarJunkieTV.com check in for 1FastMopar & TheEngineWorks.com!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First view, CarJunkieTV.com check in for 1FastMopar & TheEngineWorks.com!!!

Hey, here we are, say a little something about what you just saw! ;D

Re: First view, CarJunkieTV.com check in for 1FastMopar & TheEngineWorks.com!!!

I made a NICE post on Moparts about CarJunkieTV.com and it got deleted!!! Man, I guess the forum Nazis deleted it!!! >

Comment

You know how awful those Mopar people are... J/K
      The official Bangshift garage door guru. Just about anything can be built using garage door parts, trust me.

Comment

Thanks for trying. I'm surprised they deleted it. Our motto here is "there is no competition." I suppose I might delete a thread of some newbie coming in just to promo his own site, but I wouldn't delete a thread from a known member spreading the word about something cool he found on the net.

Look at our Links page. Moparts is in there.

Comment

Originally posted by Freiburger
          Thanks for trying. I'm surprised they deleted it. Our motto here is "there is no competition." I suppose I might delete a thread of some newbie coming in just to promo his own site, but I wouldn't delete a thread from a known member spreading the word about something cool he found on the net.

Look at our Links page. Moparts is in there.

Yeah, makes NO sense.. David, you have ALWAYS been a Mopar supporter when other mag guys were not, I just don't understand it, maybe its me... ??? I tried starting a new thread to ask why the CarJunkieTV thread got deleted and it was deleted almost before I could get it posted. Maybe it was the "SUCK SQUEEZE BANG BLOW" metaphor. ;D

Ok, I tried it again, lets see if it hangs around more then a minute or two... I couldn't find it in the general area, figuring thats where it had been posted by other members...

Comment

Sounds like a bunch of uptight douche bags...that aint cool...I will never understand that crap on some forums...I have left many becasue of that type of behavior from the mods. I dont get it

Comment

Originally posted by JOES66FURY
              Sounds like a bunch of uptight douche bags...that aint cool...I will never understand that crap on some forums...I have left many becasue of that type of behavior from the mods. I dont get it
              You said it, not me.... I was banned last week due to a tongue and cheek, sexual reference... I mean it was nothing more then anyone would say amongst friends, didn't use ANY profanity in at all..

Comment

I'm not that worried about it. I personally get a lot out of Moparts and don't need a war with them for no reason. If they think we're competition, that's ok. I'll still support them if/when possible.

Comment

Comment

Maybe they will follow your example and get on board with a first class attitude.Keep up the good work DF!!!!!!!!
                    Keep smiling,makes them wonder whats on your mind.

Comment

each to his own.

Comment

It is always better to be the bigger person. Had to deal with that at work today. It sucks.
                        200 mph or bust.......

Comment

Well cool David, happy you found it in the general section. I was just concerned that my original post got deleted in the race section, then I went to respond w/ another post about the original being deleted and it was gone... POOF!

Anyhow, I know they are VERY anal over their, even though it IS a dedicated car forum, maybe it was the way I titled the first thread.. Seems the "timid" one I started has stayed. lol Being in your face is more like the CarJunkieTV way and I LOVE it!!

David, you and Chad are doing some ground breaking "quality" kick ass shit, I'm sure you guys are gonna be all the buzz in the print medium, as you should.. If I can get what I have gotten from the rags in your "interzine" I see no reason to even read a magazine anymore.. I know that may not be your spoken goal, but I'm sure it would be nice to get a following like that from the X generation as well as progressive old guys like me who are in tune with the internetS..

Things fell apart with the dude who was gonna do the video work for me, but I am gonna get my own HD cam and start putting some things together for your approval. I don't want to have to rely on someone else to be here when I am ready for them.. I test a decent amount of parts and its MY dyno and flow bench so I can stay on it for as long as I want!! ;D

Comment

What a bummer. I thought that guy sounded solid.

Comment

Hey Freiburger... I haven't heard you say that "there is no competition" Great attitude... and one that will take you far.

Trying to be over protective in an open environment won't ever work... Good for you... I know how competitive you and Chad both are... it takes a bunch to kick back and let this all sort itself out...

Good stuff...

K

Comment

Working...
                              X