No announcement yet.

Cars in Barn INSANITY ..... Huge Find!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cars in Barn INSANITY ..... Huge Find!

Well with my weekend in Vermont, I had some free time after my interview on Saturday. I had heard from Art about a guy that had a bunch of Mopars. I was EXTREMELY surprised by what he had. It was far beyond anything I had imagined.

DO NOT TELL WHERE AND WHO THIS GUY IS. HE DOES NOT WANT TO HAVE HIS LOCATION PUBLISHED. JUST THE PICTURES TO SHOW WHAT HE HAS. IF YOU KNOW, DON'T SAY.

The story will be posted over 3 days at the link below, but here are a few pictures. I took over 500 pictures, they are all also below.

CARS IN BARNS BLOG

Vermont Cars in Barns Pictures!

Ryan's Cars in Barns Blog
    www.carsinbarns.blogspot.com

Oh, geez - that's just sad. All those MoPars rusting away in the woods.
    Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

I have to say as a Ford Guy I wish I could have stack cars like that.
      On the other hand how many of the ones sitting outside will just turn to dirt,unused because "I'll restore it one day".

Sometimes I wish these guys would just pass them along.

Comment

The cars outside are a sorry sight...As a Mopar guy Id be super frustrated by all the work and cash that needs to be spent to start driving the lot. As a hoarder, Id be in hog heaven. Too bad the stuffs not in the high desert of CA instead of VT...
        BKB
        www.FBthrottlebodies.com
        Bruce K Bridges

Comment

I'm just floored...it's like walking through the graveyard.
          Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

My thoughts exactly.
            There's always something new to learn.

Comment

Originally posted by studemax View Post
              Oh, geez - that's just sad. All those MoPars rusting away in the woods.
              feeling bad for steel in new england is like a plastic front air dam acting as a bumper...
              silliness.

I am curious to mopars.. my dad had some odd ones. In a scenario where crushed would not have been an option.

I ponder one of these places just simply having one of them sitting there.

he got one for free once, low miles, factory a/c emerald green (his description). He had to take the plastic off the seats. Blew a transmission.. gave it away, like it was given to him. No way that is in a junk pile. It had six years from new, noone driving it. I bet it is straight as an arrow someplace.. in oh no.. new england.
              Previously boxer3main
              the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Ryan, great stuff!

I'm guessing you interviewed at Hemmings. If so, I hope you get the job!

Brian
                That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

I'll give the Gentleman credit for one thing, he's doing an excellent job of letting them rust away, the outside cars were probably worth something at one time.
                  sigpic

Just an Old Drag Racer that still has dreams of going fast!

Comment

I love storys and pics like this.Thanks for sharing!!

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpy View Post
                      I'll give the Gentleman credit for one thing, he's doing an excellent job of letting them rust away, the outside cars were probably worth something at one time.
                      Kind of what I was thinking...

disappointing waste if you ask me...
                      If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

I doubt people park a car that runs well or is good shape. Most end up with one guy because nobody wants them.
                        1997 Ranger 5.0L HO, GT40 heads/tubular intake, 65mm TB, 1.7rr, B303, Tri-Y headers, dual 2.5" exhaust, Flowmaster mufflers, T5 trans, Tri-Ax shifter, CenterForce Dual Friction clutch, 8.8 Traction Lok 3.55 gears, Cobra 13" front brakes, Cobra 11.65" rear discs.
                        1997 Mustang GT
                        sigpic

Comment

Yeah, he collected them. He was a car salesman and kept as many Mopars as he could.

And I did have an interview at Hemmings. I'll hear from them in a few weeks on what they decide. I think the interview went well though.

Ryan
                          Ryan's Cars in Barns Blog
                          www.carsinbarns.blogspot.com

Comment

Amazing, great pics, but what a waste! Hoarders are strange people.

Comment

Very true. People hoard things because they love them, but they end up hoarding them to death.
                              Just groovin' to my own tune.

Comment

Working...
                              X