No announcement yet.

Boob - The Origin of the Word

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dang, that's TWO mysteries I've solved in a few days!

I think I should go on Oprah. The Mystery Solver.

I'll have to change my name, though. peewee is just not assuming enough to be a mystery solver. Maybe Theodious. Yeah, that'll work as a stage name.
    Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Originally posted by PatricksDad View Post
      Look in the mirror, pdub...

Thanks, PD. That was what broke the case. Sealed it, solved the riddle.

Comment

Originally posted by Huskinhano View Post
        bug hug.
        formerly 1988montecarloss, 3198 posts
        http://bangshift.com/forum/member.ph...88montecarloss

Comment

Really, Gail! I can't help it if my chest slipped!

To be accurate, though, PW has "held his figure" pretty well. I'm looking more like a "Q" on very short legs, though.

Dan

Comment

OhhhDan, I'm right behind ya. Drafting on ya. And the last laps are the fastest on the clock. They sure are. No way to stop it.

Comment

Hey, You guys rock in my book!
              ~Gail
              That awkward moment when you realize it IS your circus and those ARE your monkeys!

Comment

There's no substitute for experience. The problem in the long run is, when you have spent enough time to get enough experience, you can no longer remember what you've learned!

Prepare, young bucks and does. No, you don't believe it, I know. But your day is coming. Raise hell and stir stuff while you can.

Tick, tick, tick. Your day of "can't remember" is coming. I sure didn't think it would happen to me, but it happens to everybody. Add time and shake vigorously.

What was I just sayng? I think I tried to make a point. But I'm not sure what the point was. Case in point.

Comment

Years ago, it was Senior Moments......now it's 'That file is busy'.....
                  Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                  HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Working...
                  X