• What's the latest Mr Big CD?

.......anyone?
    STUGOTS

Lame and gay?
    That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Lohnes View Post
      Lame and gay?
      GAY? Looks like you're the one holding a penile to his mouth in your avatar pic.
      Before you guys kick me off this board...look who used GAY first
      Last edited by groucho; May 11, 2011, 07:36 PM.
      STUGOTS

Comment

For all those people who find it more convenient to bother you with their question rather than to Google it for themselves.
        Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

I loved Mr. Big, one of my favorite bands from that era. Paul Gilbert is an amazing guitarist...you tube some of his early stuff with Racer X...
          If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Originally posted by groucho View Post
            GAY? Looks like you're the one holding a penile to his mouth in your avatar pic.
            Before you guys kick me off this board...look who used GAY first
            Man, I gotta have a beer with you some day!
            That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

What If.
              Best album I've heard in years... Great recent live DVD, too.

Paul Gilbert is the greatest guitar teacher ever.
              You touched a nerve, Groucho!!

Last edited by Teddyzee; May 12, 2011, 09:41 AM.
              1997 Ranger 5.0L HO, GT40 heads/tubular intake, 65mm TB, 1.7rr, B303, Tri-Y headers, dual 2.5" exhaust, Flowmaster mufflers, T5 trans, Tri-Ax shifter, CenterForce Dual Friction clutch, 8.8 Traction Lok 3.55 gears, Cobra 13" front brakes, Cobra 11.65" rear discs.
              1997 Mustang GT
              sigpic

Comment

Paul Gilbert is an amazing guitarist..
                He beats the hell out of Weenie Marmsteen.
                Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

Originally posted by Teddyzee View Post
                  What If.
                  Best album I've heard in years... Great recent live DVD, too.

Paul Gilbert is the greatest guitar teacher ever.
                  You touched a nerve, Groucho!!

You're preaching to the choir. They're a great band. Tell Brian Lohnes. He says they're lame and gay while blasting Lady GaGa through his ear buds. LMAO. Yeah Brian....you'll have to buy me a beer...or 4. LOL. I went to see Mr. Big a few yrs ago at a Hollywood club called Exposure 54 (many yrs ago) and the door guy didn't believe Eric (the singer) was in the band so he had to get in line with the rest of us. A very long line, but me and my buddy Victory (a bigger fan that turned me onto them) got to bullshit with him for almost an hour
                  Last edited by groucho; May 12, 2011, 09:56 AM.
                  STUGOTS

Comment

Originally posted by studemax View Post
                    He beats the hell out of Weenie Marmsteen.
                    pttt

and I like both

Comment

hot damn, could this be the return of the guitar solo?

I had the chance to see them live...

My buddy Chris played guitar and the guy he took lessons from was Paul Gilbert's teacher, he scored us some tickets back in the early 90's but I could not go with them because I had to work...they guys that did go got to meet Paul and the band...Paul Gilbert was born in Illinois but From Pittsburgh..my home town.
                      If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

if I took lessons again I'd want them from Joe Satriani ..

"hot damn, could this be the return of the guitar solo? "

Joe it never left, it just wasn't played on corporate radio...
                        if you go to most of the bands that you liked when rock songs almost required a solo.. you'll find they haven't stopped making albums.. they just don't get played because they are not under the corporate musics thumb..
                        you buy the music online , either by download of a real c/d..

Comment

good song

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                          58 Plymouth Sport Suburban. 526 cubic inches of angry wedge! Pushbutton shifted 9 passenger killer!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Spaceman Spiff View Post
                            Great song...I'm not one to dwell on lyrics...I just like what I hear....but I'm told that song had something to do with Janis Joplin. Any thoughts on that?
                            STUGOTS

Comment

Is that the lead singer of journey? Lame and Gay is right. I'll buy ya the beer Brian.

Comment

Working...
                              X