No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheSilverBuick View Post
    the search feature doesn't seem to search very well, IMO.
    x2

Comment

I think that thread is gone.
      Just search for "onion" and you'll get a number of threads listed but not that one.
      Maybe it got deleted earlier during the old forum?
      www.BigBlockMopar.com

Comment

I've done searches for posts that were completely harmless and had no reason to disappear and have come up with nothing. I'm guessing if you know the date the thread is made you could find it by going far enough back.
        Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

I've searched everything except my underwear drawer upstairs, and that thread is plumb gone. There's threads still there from before I joined up, like from '07. Nope, that one's gone. I think I'm gonna cry. Dang. Dang blast-it.
          Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

I've got a good mystery beyond that - why is this platform repeating some words in the text? I mean like word - word. Like like I type it once and it shows up twice twice and I swear I'm not doing that, and then I see it afterward and I go to edit it out and the word-word is not shown twice on the edit screen but it is is on the big screen screen.

I'm an idiot, yeah, but...I think I should just ban myself. That'll fix it.
            Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Originally posted by LORENSWIFE View Post
              Hey! Congrats, good job!
              ~Gail
              Thanks
              Originally posted by Remy-Z;n1167534
              Congratulations, man. You've just inherited the "Patron Saint of Automotive Lost Causes" from me. No question.

75Grand AM 455:Pissed off GrandMA, 68 Volkswagen Type1 "beetle":it will run some year

Comment

The Onion-topic was from March the 20th, 2010.

P2, you didn't search at Google did you... -> Ye olde Bangshift Onion-topic in Google's Cache

www.BigBlockMopar.com

Comment

this is more like the thread derailment I'm used to.
                  Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
                    this is more like the thread derailment I'm used to.
                    Like a jam band playing, you never know where its going or when the song will end.
                    Neal

Drag Week 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Comment

I'm not because I still have to log in every time I come on, the remember Me is not working and its a major pain in the a**.

Comment

Originally posted by BigBlockMopar View Post
                        The Onion-topic was from March the 20th, 2010.

P2, you didn't search at Google did you... -> Ye olde Bangshift Onion-topic in Google's Cache

Damn, how did you do that?!?!?
                        Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

I think the problem is two fold. First there are a lot of folks like me who do not take to drastic changes when it comes to technology stuff. There are things about this new format that I have not figured out and really do not know where to look for answers. I just sort of muddle along.

Secondly, I have found myself not even opening. much less commenting on, more posts than I open and read. It just seems to me that there are a lot more posts that are not car, truck, etc. related that we've had in the past.

Maybe this is just me, I don't really know.

Comment

Originally posted by min301 View Post
                            why are folks not posting as much?

And for that matter, why are the regulars not
                            posting nearly as much as usual?

(this includes me, but i've been mucho busy)
                            i have been posting more

Comment

Originally posted by JRoberts View Post
                              I have found myself not even opening. much less commenting on, more posts than I open and read. It just seems to me that there are a lot more posts that are not car, truck, etc. related that we've had in the past.
                              X2... I need to kick it up and post about cars more.
                              Cheap, slow, half-assed: Pick three

Comment

This is General Discussion though...it doesn't have to be all about cars.
                                Who needs sugar and spice and everything nice? I'm a Southern girl - give me cars, guns and whiskey on ice. ~Mrs. Remy-Z

Comment

Working...
                                X