No announcement yet.

I know mosthere Hate NASCAR but

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I stopped watching NASSCAR after they went 'spec' body & took the 'stock' out of 'stock' car racing.
    And there's to much drama with these overpaid drivers. It's not WWE it's racing, stfu & drive the car!
    ..Now Toyota is in <sigh>.. Where is there a NASSCAR track in Japan?

The best racing is at your local tracks where people build & drive their own cars.
    These people put their heart & soul into it, go root for the real racers.

...this is my 666th post, lol
    Last edited by tardis454; May 14, 2011, 10:32 AM.

Comment

I like richard childress , but hate nascar

Comment

I sure do hate Nascar.

Oh wait, I'm watching a race right now. Never mind.
        I R Bob
        You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
        2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Originally posted by BluLightning View Post
          I sure do hate Nascar.

Oh wait, I'm watching a race right now. Never mind.
          Bob, your avatar is the best.

I'm slow and dumb and my eyes are not what they used to be, but one day Sue Unit was looking over my shoulder at BangShift and she explained it to me, after she busted out laughing.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, okay. The moment of discovery is one of the best things in life.

peedub
          Last edited by pdub; May 14, 2011, 02:06 PM.
          Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Originally posted by peewee View Post
            Bob, your avatar is the best.

I'm slow and dumb and my eyes are not what they used to be, but one day Sue Unit was looking over my shoulder at BangShift and she explained it to me, after she busted out laughing.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, okay. The moment of discovery is one of the best things in life.

peedub
            Glad you like!
            I R Bob
            You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
            2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

sold my qqq row 45 dover downs tickets for the 8 th straight race
              just doesn't justify the cost and I have too many people to feed
              I keep them on permanent reserve , because someday I will be back

Comment

Seeing NASCAR live is a great experience. While I don't watch it very often at home, the experience live was well worth it.
                I'm still learning

Comment

it is still the top motorsport

Comment

Still better than reality tv
                    Neal

Drag Week 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Comment

chad knauss blew the call for 48 and marcos ambrose held off kyle busch

Comment

and I am sure chris and ed and larry enjoyed the race in my seats

Comment

Don't hate NASCAR, I don't care. Listening about some guy going around in a circle 2500 miles away from me just isn't that terribly exciting... That said, if there were opportunity.... naw, still wouldn't go
                          Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

I dont dislike it, just not really interested. I want to participate, not just watch. That is why I dont go to drag races without my car. Airshows get kinda boring when you live on an Air Force base, you see them daily. I cant get in a P51 but it would be easier to get qualified to fly a warbird than it would to get a seat in a Cup car, and far cheaper too. I would rather be doing something than watching others do it, unless I am in direct competition with them, then I watch intently.

So I leave the tickets to anyone else, but I do think it is a cool promotion even if I dont like that brand of lubricant. You guys can have the gas too.

Comment

fun to drink beer in the sun , watch some good racing
                              ya , participating on that level involves tens of millions of dollars ..used to bracket racing friday night and spectate at nascar events on sunday

Comment

Working...
                              X