No announcement yet.

i lost my little man monday..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm so sorry to hear that, but at the same time I am so glad Josy pulled through. My heart goes out to you and her.
    I'm probably wrong

Comment

Godspeed to lil Jacob and prayers for his family.

My sister lost her first around the same time. Devasting to her. She waited twenty years before trying to have kids again, but now she has two wonderful boys.
      BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

thoughts go out

a father and monther should never have to barry there own child
        Last edited by Mater; May 13, 2011, 10:07 PM.
        Originally posted by Remy-Z;n1167534
        Congratulations, man. You've just inherited the "Patron Saint of Automotive Lost Causes" from me. No question.

75Grand AM 455:Pissed off GrandMA, 68 Volkswagen Type1 "beetle":it will run some year

Comment

I am so sorry to hear about your loss. My heart and prayers go out to all of you.
          -Jim
          Originally posted by A/Fuel
          I have a set of super pants, they work great!

Comment

As others have said, sorry to hear Alan. Hold close to what's close to you! God Speed Jacob.
            "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

Sorry for your loss, thoughts and prayers for you and your family.

Comment

Alan & Josy,
                My heart goes out to you both, nothing can be really said to ease the pain in your hearts..... Me and my first wife Josie lost twin girls in 1977, they were born at 24 weeks and only made it 3 days..... Give Josy all your love and attention, time will heal this and God will give you the precious bundle you both deserve..... PM me if I can do anything for you and Josy..... God Bless.... Ed

Ed & Jane Tampa, FL
                1966 Plymouth Fury III
                2014 Dodge Ram 1500
                Long Hauler - 2009,2010,2012,2013,2014
                Cocoa Beach & Valdosta - 2011

Comment

Sorry to hear that man, my deepest sympathy's to you and your girl.
                  If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

So sorry to hear that. You and your family are in my prayers.

Comment

Prayers for you and Josy.
                      That awkward moment when you realize it IS your circus and those ARE your monkeys!

Comment

dont think there is any more i can say that no one else has already said. we are here for you. god bless.

Comment

God Bless. You and your family are in our prayers.
                          It's a Tri-Power Inline six [email protected] in the 1/8th

Comment

I'm so sorry to hear that. You're all in my prayers.
                            Who needs sugar and spice and everything nice? I'm a Southern girl - give me cars, guns and whiskey on ice. ~Mrs. Remy-Z

Comment

So sorry to hear man, I'll do an extra special extended burnout today in his honor!!!!

Comment

Very sorry to hear. Best wishes to you and your family.

Comment

Working...
                                X