new jesse james book

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new jesse james book

i just got done reading the new jesse james book, american outlaw. i was always a jesse fan but after reading that i am even more. he is a blue collar working class guy just like mike row. i have the upmost respect for anyone who does things their way, with their hands and does what they love doing. i love being around hard working people who do for themselves and dont rely on someone else, i would love to be friends with anyone like that

mike rowe is a voiceover guy , jj is a genius

Comment

with jesses exploits with various women, is it a "pop up" book ?
      Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

He should have called it "How to Mess up a Marriage to a Hot Chick."

I have a lot of respect for his skills as a fabricator and a business man, but he really can't manage his personal life worth a damn.

Comment

certain aspects of Jessey James I admire...but really..he had it made for a while but...seems his days are numbered.
          If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Oh.......that Jesse James
            Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

biker dudes like swap women around , sandy knew what she was getting into lol

Comment

No bullshit from this guy. Great guest and Ant's new shooting pal.5/4/11Subscribe - http://www.SiriusXM.com/TheVirusFollow - http://Twitter.com/OpieRadio...

Comment

I have not seen or read the book, but Jesse is making the rounds on the TV interview circuit and I have been much less than impressed.

Comment

magic metal man , check out his instructional videos on you tube

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

METAL CHURCH

Comment

i agree that he has a screwed up personal life we all have made mistakes, but after reading the book it brought to light alot of things that i didnt know about him but hey i still like him

Comment

Originally posted by SpiderGearsMan View Post
                          good stuff,
                          the tanks. that leads to anything..

I found making wheel wells, much like a tank. hammer welding, while hot..
                          could not believe some of the stuff it did until it did it.

the shrinking stuff.

Alot of heat and a mold could do that all at once. old fashioned way is more valuable.
                          Previously boxer3main
                          the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

NEW AD FROM BEND PACK

Comment

Working...
                            X