The Whambulance!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Whambulance!

I read about that little bit of automotive tomfoolery in the latest Hot Rod...and Keith Turk was the chief instigator! Man, that is sooo BangShift approved!

So Keith, how did Tonya initially take to the latest ride?? LOL
    Formerly Shannon (aka: HillbillySailor). 2549 posts.

Sort of reminded me of this movie.......

Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

Ive never seem so many HarborFreight ratchet tie downs in one place til I saw that pull into Columbus.LOL

Comment

the M,J,&S ambulance is in my top 5 wish list of vehicles
        Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

When Dave and I went down to see Drag week at Milan we followed that POS into the track....Laughing at the generator all the way in.....

Seth
          200 mph or bust.......

Comment

All I can say is it's missed... life will never be the same without it....

Comment

Dont cry keith...
              Neal

Drag Week 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Comment

I thought you took it home Keith?
                I R Bob
                You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
                2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Originally posted by BluLightning View Post
                  I thought you took it home Keith?
                  He sold it, tonya was Happy. Story in the lates hot rod
                  Neal

Drag Week 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Comment

is polite whimpering still acceptable?

Comment

LOL, I thought it was hilarious...

Comment

i wondered how they got dallas jones to sell it for less than a kidney.
                        Si vis pacem, para bellum

Comment

I've just gotten done shooting a hundred sunrise shots of the first morning tech on DragWeek TM at National Trail.... and I had to go and get coffee, for the gatekeeper guy, so I could park my POS inside, even though I'm not racin'...anyway... as I'm leavin the lot I see this HUGE POS "ambulance" pullin' in... and i'm thinkin', damn... those source interlink folks are freeeeekin' cheeeeeep.....that looks like , well old and moldy. musta been a low bid EMT service, chriminy! and then my old eyes realize the stuff all over it as I drive past, and read the WH ambulance part. And as I look back in the rearview at it, I realized that DF was sitting shotgun and I think Finny was drivin' that TURD POS. so I stopped. slapped the shifter into reverse and backed the f^)# up. stuck the camera out the window, snapped this pic and went on my way with a wave. Somehow I just knew they were in it for the shock effect....it smelled bad from 15 feet away... i'm tellin ya..............Made me laugh! that's fur shur.
                          Attached Files
                          Mike in Southwest Ohio

Comment

Originally posted by KeithTurk View Post
                            is polite whimpering still acceptable?
                            In this case, full-on slobber mode would be acceptable.

Man, that thing is just so badass!!! I'm surprised that Brian and Chad weren't knee-deep in that pile of fun!
                            Formerly Shannon (aka: HillbillySailor). 2549 posts.

Comment

It didn't smell that bad on the inside!
                              I R Bob
                              You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
                              2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Working...
                              X