No announcement yet.

Who knows anything about this picture?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who knows anything about this picture?

Details?
    Attached Files
    STUGOTS

A bit on their incident history

As of March 2011, EVA Air has had no aircraft losses or passenger fatalities in its operational history.[76]

* On 29 December 2010, EVA flight BR 61 using an A330-200 from Bangkok, Thailand, to Vienna, Austria, encountered loss of cabin pressure while cruising at 40,000 ft. The flight with 66 passengers and 12 crew made an emergency landing at Simferopol, Ukraine. All the passengers and crew were safe and the aircraft was undamaged. The investigation is still under progress.[77]
    * On 28 March 2005, EVA flight BR 2196 encountered severe turbulence while on final approach to Tokyo's Narita International Airport.[78] The A330-200, carrying 251 passengers, landed safely, but 49 people suffered minor injuries and were taken to the hospital. The aircraft was undamaged in the incident.[78]
    * On 15 April 2008, EVA flight BR 901 took off from Taipei Taoyuan International Airport, during which one tire on the MD-90 aircraft was blown, and the gear door fell off onto the runway.[79] When it approached Kaohsiung International Airport, the pilots circled the airport two times to let the control tower check their wheels. After the plane landed, two more tires blew, and sparks were created by the rim of the wheels. All 36 passengers and 6 crew onboard were safe.[79]

Comment

crikey!

My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

The image shown is 720 pixels wide by 480 pixels high.
        The colormode is RGB.
        It's size in kilobytes is 40.38, or to be more precise, 41352 bytes.

That's all I know for now.
        I hope this information has helped with answering your question.
        www.BigBlockMopar.com

Comment

THAT is beyond bitchin!
          Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

That parking lot looks like a bitchin place to bang your old lady on the hood of your car, the earth would move for sure with one of those puddle jumpers flyin over soooo low, thats all I know about that picture.
            Jeremy George in Windsor NY

Comment

Sure looks like a 747 smoking the tires somwhere in Europe while people watch.
              The official Bangshift garage door guru. Just about anything can be built using garage door parts, trust me.

Comment

Just barely going to clear the fence at the end of the run way?
                Tom
                Overdrive is overrated

Comment

pic was taken with a long telephoto lens, which makes things look closer together than they really are.
                  My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

Working...
                  X