getting a car featured or just a pic into a magazine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• getting a car featured or just a pic into a magazine

been trying to figure out how to get pics or maybe a feature of my camaro into hot rod magazine . since old school day2 cars are becoming very popular i think it would be very cool to see a pic of my camaro in their magazine
    "if it's too loud you're too old !!! "sigpic

My truck's been in twice and I didn't do crap except for be in the right place at the right time.
    I R Bob
    You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
    2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Your car needs to be unique. There are too many Camaros at any event.
      For the 2010 Power Tour we too a 73 Gremlin done up as a old school Pro Rally Car.
      We had a small picture in the mag.

Nick

Comment

Take some pics of it. Write something about the car. Then email it to [email protected]. Don't forget to tell them why you are passionate about it. It's that simple.
        BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Gonna try to see if Mopar Collector's Guide wants to do a feature on the wagon while at Carlisle. They do like to feature unique stuff.
          58 Plymouth Sport Suburban. 526 cubic inches of angry wedge! Pushbutton shifted 9 passenger killer!!"

Comment

When the transformers movie came out, hot rod had a blurb about the trashed out 70's camaro that was done for the movie. It inspired me to write a couple paragraphs about how it reminded me of my clapped out 86 cutlass. The cutlass was a RIOT to drive, it was all jacked up like they were in the early 90's at my school, lights under it, CB antenna, etc. Emailed a pic of it with my story, just more of a "thanks for the chuckle" thing and how cool it was to feature a pile of crap in a magazine like hot rod. Three or four months later, I'll be damned if my phone wasn't ringing off the hook from my buddies about how they found my car in hot rod. It was just the reader's rides section or something, but I couldn't believe it. I paid $250 for that car and drug it out of the weeds behind my buddies house, $50 tuneup and never even washed it. There it was in hotrod. Sometimes you just gotta be different I guess. I guess I should have kept it, it was more fun than my nice and shiny and highly modded 87 grand national. Somehow I doubt that a letter about my buick would have had a chance.

Comment

Working...
            X