Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First time attending an NHRA event - when to go/what seats to get/what to expect????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will there be any Bangshifters there getting some video of Larry Larson to post on this site?

Comment

Get the 55 dollar general admission ticket

Comment

Originally posted by Chad's Dad View Post
        Will there be any Bangshifters there getting some video of Larry Larson to post on this site?
        Don will be there, but I am not sure if he can operate a video camera. I have seen him with a bottle opener and it is NOT a pretty sight.

Ron
        It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

Walt, if possible, tune into ESPN3 to watch the action. Larry should run somewhere in the 12:30 (Topeka time) range Friday.
          That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

cablevision does not offer expn 3

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Ward View Post
              Don will be there, but I am not sure if he can operate a video camera. I have seen him with a bottle opener and it is NOT a pretty sight.

Ron
              Thats only at Hooters damnit.Im only going out Friday.Im taking the kids camera and it has video.Dont know how it will turn out since I wont have access to the starting line.Maybe Jill Curran can sneak me up there.I'll do my best.BTW any BS'rs give me a call and we will try to meet up tomorrow.785-608-5872

Comment

It may go to voice mail.I know you guys.LOL

Comment

Working...
                X