Walt's Noseart...go get 'em Walt!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Walt's Noseart...go get 'em Walt!

Tricia did two different versions of this so feel free to use either one. I would definately use one of those light projectors to get it on the car and then do an outline that you can mess with as you go...
    I promise Tricia will want to see a picture you and your car when it is all done!
    ~Gail

Click image for larger version

Name:	Tricia01_150x150_p1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	20.5 KB
ID:	877336Click image for larger version

Name:	Tricia02_150x150_p1.jpg
Size:	14.3 KB
ID:	877335

Name:	31554_101577613221600_100001080850167_9854_7890241_n.jpg
Size:	55.8 KB
ID:	877337

And the Artist, the apple of my eye, picture is a year old...and she is actually blond....
    Last edited by LORENSWIFE; May 19, 2011, 11:38 AM. Reason: adding the artist!
    That awkward moment when you realize it IS your circus and those ARE your monkeys!

like the first one, but the girl looks sad

Comment

Originally posted by Stich496 View Post
      Yeah I am not quite sure why..> how about this....

Name:	Tricia01_150x150_p1revhappy.jpg
Size:	20.5 KB
ID:	855021
      Last edited by LORENSWIFE; May 19, 2011, 12:01 PM.
      That awkward moment when you realize it IS your circus and those ARE your monkeys!

Comment

Originally posted by Stich496 View Post

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh you meant the drawing!!!!! Wow, I was looking at the photo and sure enough the girl on the right is obviously thinking, "Wow, I wish I was you."

Okay the drawing! Yeah, the second version of the first drawing is a bit more uplifting indeed.
        Last edited by pdub; May 19, 2011, 01:10 PM.
        Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Originally posted by peewee View Post
          Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh you meant the drawing!!!!! Wow, I was looking at the photo and sure enough the girl on the right is obviously thinking, "Wow, I wish I was you."

Okay the drawing! Yeah, the second version of the first drawing is a bit more uplifting indeed.
          The girl with her is a twin and she is BFF with them both. They were down at our News Studio while we were re-setting the lights and got asked to sit in the anchor chairs for about 20 minutes, (while I went and fixed some horrible mistake I had made with the playlist) They were both pretty jazzed. Tricia used it for her Facebook picture although everyone is getting a little tired of it and her hair is finally back to blonde...we had temp colored it for Halloween.
          Last edited by LORENSWIFE; May 19, 2011, 01:51 PM.

Comment

Okay Gail...lemme get this straight...

First, those are GREAT drawings! Both of them. I can sketch a few limited things and if it's something mechanical, I can draw it up and describe it out loud enough to at least make somebody else understand what I'm thinking. But "drawing" for artistic effect? Nope. I can only "draw" three cards toward a straight flush if we have a poker game going, and I'm no good at that, either.

But a young lady dyes her natural hair FROM blonde to dark? I'm really missing some key part of my understanding of woman culture, for sure. I really am. At least here in the illustrious South!
            Last edited by pdub; May 19, 2011, 02:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by peewee View Post

But a young lady dyes her natural hair FROM blonde to dark? I'm really missing some key part of my understanding of woman culture, for sure. I really am. At least here in the illustrious South!
              Gosh Peewee I have no idea, could it be because Brunettes are STUNNING?

Name:	IMG00074-20110507-1251.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	65.7 KB
ID:	855027

~Gail!
              Last edited by LORENSWIFE; May 19, 2011, 03:44 PM.

Comment

Gosh, I'm speechless, messed up things again, I think.

Yes, brunettes are particularly stunning in that case.

But Down South, Chlorox is the hair dye of choice, and I don't know why. The cliche comeback line from the women a week or two after the treatment is, "Oh, I have dark roots."

I even wrote a song verse about it. It's a Southern thing. Like WD-40, there's a whole lots of different uses for Chlorox, too:

Chlorine-a
                Last edited by pdub; May 19, 2011, 03:52 PM.

Comment

You are forgiven...

I did a shoot for my station some years back, it involved my cherry red convertible Sebring and a blonde wig. I asked if I could borrow the wig for the weekend and I drove home with the top down and my blonde locks blowing in the wind. OMG! What an eyeopener that was! Wow! Every man looked at me in a very personal and somewhat violating way, and every women either would not look or looked at me like I was the biggest b!tch (that was the best part...I am so shallow).

I kept the wig.

~Gail

PS Love the song! would love to get you guys around a campfire sometime!
                  Last edited by LORENSWIFE; May 19, 2011, 04:15 PM. Reason: adding PS

Comment

I married a beautiful blonde. So I look at Brunettes but not in a violating way.
                    OH YEAH
                    Long haul 07. 08. 10, 11, and 13. Looking forward to 2014

Comment

He's not lying....she really is lovely!
                      That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

I kinda like the second one better for some reason. Gail it it looks like the kiddo is following in Mom's footsteps as far as attitude. That's a good thing by the way!
                        Last edited by BluLightning; May 19, 2011, 06:39 PM.
                        I R Bob
                        You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
                        2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Originally posted by hoofhearted View Post
                          I married a beautiful blonde. So I look at Brunettes but not in a violating way.
                          I've seen the way you look at me!
                          I R Bob
                          You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
                          2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Thanks! I am very grateful to Tricia. She has far more artistic talent than I do. I grabbed my spare fender off the wall and the limited selection of paints and brushes that I have to take a quick practice run at it, and several hours later this was the result:

Not quite what I am imagining in the end, as I didn't have much choice in paint colors. My plan is to do a slightly more brown hair color, red tank top, blue jean color for the daisy dukes, and probably red on the heels for contrast, since she'll be painted on a black car. That and take a little bit more time laying out the shape to get the proportions closer to the drawing, and actually make the wheel round. Lettering will also be neater and highlighted with white. I just slapped it on there to complete the image.
                            Last edited by 98ciHemi; May 19, 2011, 09:10 PM. Reason: Didn't like the picture. Took a better one.

Comment

Walt! That is not bad at all!
                              Tricia is going to be so proud that her picture is on a race car!
                              ~Gail

Comment

Working...
                              X