• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BluLightning View Post
    I've seen the way you look at me!

You said you wouldn't tell
    OH YEAH
    Long haul 07. 08. 10, 11, and 13. Looking forward to 2014

Comment

I'm partial to brunettes, having married one. Oh, and blondes....... and redheads........ and...........

Dan

Comment

This is version 2.0. Colors should look better on the black fender. I don't really think it grabs quite the same attitude as the original, but I tried. I'm still no artist.

Comment

WALT! THAT LOOKS GREAT. You did a great job
          ~Gail
          That awkward moment when you realize it IS your circus and those ARE your monkeys!

Comment

Can anyone tell me what kind of paint is typically used for lettering and striping cars? I am using Testors model paint. it's expensive, hard to find around here, and my selection is extremely limited.

Comment

1-Shot paint is a very popular, tried n true brand used for striping and can be purchased in kits with multiple colors for reasonable prices. Just do a search for "one shot" on eBay and you'll find a bunch of vendors. I have personally purchased from the vendor <tcpglobal> and had good luck with them. And remember, you can mix the base colors on a magazine or in a dixie cup to make new colors so you don't necessarily need the 15 color set.
              Rich

Drag Week Survivor 2009, 2011, 2012, 2013 - 2nd Place - Pro Street N/A, 2017

Comment

Originally posted by Dignlif View Post
                1-Shot paint is a very popular, tried n true brand used for striping and can be purchased in kits with multiple colors for reasonable prices. Just do a search for "one shot" on eBay and you'll find a bunch of vendors. I have personally purchased from the vendor <tcpglobal> and had good luck with them. And remember, you can mix the base colors on a magazine or in a dixie cup to make new colors so you don't necessarily need the 15 color set.
                x2

it can be bought from speedway motors to
                formerly 1988montecarloss, 3198 posts
                http://bangshift.com/forum/member.ph...88montecarloss

Comment

Painter's One Shot. If you can find out where signpainters buy their stuff you've got it. In Ann Arbor Painter's Supply had it - no clue if they have a branch in the Frozen North.

Dan

Comment

Working...
                  X