Passed over again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Caveman Tony View Post
    Joe, I literally said "AWWW.... ^%$#@!" when I saw the thread title, and that it was yours. M'r F'r. I didn't even hafta open it to know what happened.

I have seen lotsa guys who came really close, and some guys who just kept punching the clock until it came to be their time. And some who changed their study styles (check out some books on memory techniques to help with the trivial crap) and then killed it the next time around.

Joe, you are good people, and you'll get there.

Now, go share a beer with those who did make it. (the ones you like anyway!)
    Thanks cap'n...It will be mine next year. No worries really, I have fun 90% of the time, I have a great crew and a few decent bosses. As long as I can hold my PT scores tight....I will be singing another tune this time next year.

If I can make it, I may stick around a couple years past 20 to pad the retirement and let me son finish high school. Then I will punch and move on to the next chapter. Right now I can drop my paperwork in 2 years...but I want my high 3.

BTW...Craig Prince retired 2 weeks ago...he move to San Antonio last Saturday.
    If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Joe, if you have fun 90% of the time, you are 80% better than 50% of the rest of us. And 46% of all statistics are made up on the spot, so enjoy what you've got, and hang in there! So says Peter Panwee.
      Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Working...
      X