X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• smallblockjay
    replied
    Re: looking for a old hotrod artical

Unless some other kind soul beats me to the punch.
    I'll race you.

But I don't know were you live. You might have the time zone holeshot on me before I get off work. ;D ;D ;D ;D

Leave a comment:

• A/Fuel
    replied

thanks, that would be great!

Leave a comment:

• Brian Lohnes
    replied

A/Fuel....when I have a shot this evening, I'll comb through the Lohnes Institute for Drag Racing and Hot Rod History (my basement) and find it for you.

Unless some other kind soul beats me to the punch.

Brian

Leave a comment:

• A/Fuel
    replied

thanks man! ;D
    that would make my day!

Leave a comment:

• smallblockjay
    replied

I know what motor and article you're talking about. They built a super solid bottom end and started off running it just on motor, and upgraded it from there through several cominations in several articles and ended up running it on nitro or alcohol, I don't remember which. I probably have it somewere, but I'll have to dig through the shed and huge stacks of old mags. If I can come up with it, I'll PM you and find out were to send it.

Leave a comment:

• A/Fuel
    started a topic looking for a old hotrod artical

looking for a old hotrod artical

i've been looking for a artical i saw a while back of the andvil where they used nitro.
    i've searched the hotrod site and came up empty. i don't remember the date, but it couldn't have been more than a couple of years ago. i can't believe i lost it, but i've looked and looked and i can't find it.
    if some one has it, i'll buy it from them, if there is a link, i'd very much appreciate it.
    thanks
Working...
X