Road Trip to Milan Dragway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Road Trip to Milan Dragway

Boys and I went to Milan Dragway. And on the way, got a lot more for the trip

Howell Airport, Downtown Howell, and Milan Dragway.
    Attached Files

Thanks for the pics. I can't wait to get to the track this year.
    I R Bob
    You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
    2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Originally posted by fordman View Post
      Boys and I went to Milan Dragway. And on the way, got a lot more for the trip

Howell Airport, Downtown Howell, and Milan Dragway.
      Did you really have to show me that '65 Bel Air? Huh? Someone is dangling a '65 Biscayne under my nose and this is not helping.
      BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Diggin that blue fairlane.
        Originally posted by A/Fuel
        I have a set of super pants, they work great!

Comment

Niiiiiiice!
          There's always something new to learn.

Comment

I love Milan. Used to go there a lot when I was in college. Great facility. Looks you saw some pretty cool stuff. Thanks for sharing the pics.

Comment

My old home track. I'm VERY happy to have made the move to NC but this does bring back happy memories. I'll be in MI this summer and I hope I can get in a trip to the track - and a hook-up with my Michigan BS pals.

Dan

Comment

It was a great meet! Many quick, fast and gorgeous cars - as the photos illustrate. Also, many great people from "the day" at Detroit Dragway showed-up as well. Several Ramchargers members; Ford guys - Dave Lyall, Bill Holbrook and Len Richter; Bernie & Della Woods, Roger Lindamood; and Bill Porterfield brought out his respectfully restored 1970 Dickie-Harrell-driven Camaro funny car. Got my very first "cackle" in that puppy! Even George DeLorean showed-up late in the day.

This event just gets better and better each year. Plan for next year's event in May 2012.
                Last edited by Jon Lundberg; May 30, 2011, 07:55 AM.
                Jon W. Lundberg, Sr., RETIRED

Comment

Working...
                X