Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How they test VW's

sigpic

And can you believe they actually PAY someone to do all that testing?? Most of us would do that for free!
    Last edited by HillbillySailor2; May 24, 2011, 05:33 AM.
    Formerly Shannon (aka: HillbillySailor). 2549 posts.

Comment

Originally posted by HillbillySailor2 View Post
      And can you believe they actually PAY someone to do all that testing?? Most of us would do that for free!
      you mean most of us DO that for free
      Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

daily driving in maine.
        great vid.

The VW must be well paid actors, there is none of that here.

Previously boxer3main
        the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

That's what VW's are for, beating the crap out of. I did more off roading in my GTI than most people do in their SUV's.
          Just groovin' to my own tune.

Comment

That's how we tested my sister's baja bug in highschool...
            ~gail
            That awkward moment when you realize it IS your circus and those ARE your monkeys!

Comment

That's pretty much the life of a durability test driver at any major manufacturers proving grounds, not for those that get motion sick!
              There's always something new to learn.

Comment

Half of that looked like my morning commute. Actually last week we had a pretty bad storm here, where the rate of rain overwhelms the catch basins and main roads that never flood had puddles from both sides meeting in the middle. Got a small bit of satisfaction down-shifting to third and plowing through sending a cascade of water over the hood of an Escalade and Suburban that were creeping through the middle at 10 mph with my '89 Jetta. My brother has an '84 Rabbit which is his choice for snow until it's over 8", then there's not enough ground clearance so he has to take the Suburban.
                sigpic

Comment

I would pay to do that...
                  If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

vee dub , guess they don't test them enough , I want to like them ...but ....

Comment

I thought this video showed the life of your average rental car.

Comment

Working...
                      X