NASCAR Driver gets speeeding ticket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NASCAR Driver gets speeeding ticket

some states this would be criminal speeding and would go to jail no questions asked

Explore the latest NASCAR Cup Series news, highlights, videos, race results, standings & social posts! Livestream upcoming NASCAR races online on FOXSports.com.
    Charles W - BS Photographer at large

yeah, but I cant throw stones...thinking many of us have done something stupid behind the wheel a time or 20...and If I was able to drive the LFA...I would be speeding too...my god how I would speed.
    If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

26 year old with nascar records to be broken...

...at the helm of the worlds only 72 degree v10.

I wonder if they knocked off 50-80 mph to be nice.

itis nnot like it will tarnish him forever.

I canlt seem to get a full post, cut short.
      Last edited by Barry Donovan; May 24, 2011, 09:11 PM.
      Previously boxer3main
      the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

NASCAR needs to have some kind of conduct code for the drivers when out in public
        Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

128 in a 45?

They would have you on the ground with a knee in the back of your neck putting the cuffs on if you pulled that crap here..... Or they'd just shoot you.... depends on their mood at the time.
          Life is short. Be a do'er and not a shoulda done'er.
          1969 Galaxie 500 https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...ild-it-s-alive
          1998 Mustang GT https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...60-and-a-turbo
          1983 Mustang GT 545/552/302/Turbo302/552 http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...485-bbr-s-83gt
          1973 F-250 BBF Turbo Truck http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...uck-conversion
          1986 Ford Ranger EFI 545/C6 https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...tooth-and-nail

Comment

What happened to the old 'throttle stuck and car ran away'-excuse?
            www.BigBlockMopar.com

Comment

Originally posted by BigBlockMopar View Post
              What happened to the old 'throttle stuck and car ran away'-excuse?
              lol - it was a toyota so it is plausible
              Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Didnt his brother get fined and points taken a few years ago for doing the same thing?
                BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Can't condone his actions...but if I had an LF-A in my possession, I'd have done the same damn thing. My god, that thing can rev and sounds sweeeeeet doing it.
                  Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

sheriff joe straightened out kurt busch
                    lock up kyle or have him clean up the side of the road

Comment

Originally posted by BOOOGHAR View Post
                      NASCAR needs to have some kind of conduct code for the drivers when out in public

Full circle a sport was started by bootleggers that now should not have people who speed involved?

Comment

Busch was driving a yellow Lexus LFA sports car, and his wife, Samantha, was a passenger. A spokesman for JGR said the organization was aware of the incident and was looking into it. According to the N.C. Department of Motor Vehicles website, Busch could lose his driver's license for at least 60 days with a conviction. That would not affect his NASCAR career, however. Competitors in NASCAR need a license from the organization but not a state driver's license to compete. NASCAR spokesman Kerry Tharp said the speeding ticket does not violate the probation Busch received from the sanctioning body for a pit road altercation at Darlington, S.C., this month. "This is a matter that Kyle will have to handle with the authorities in Iredell County," Tharp said. "Based on what we know right now, this would not impact his status as a NASCAR driver

probably had dealer plates

Comment

Imagine the guys of yesteryear, who used to have chicks lined up 10 deep at their hotel room doors getting treated like the modern drivers? Smokey has an epic story of tagging a nurse when he was in the damned hospital one year (at the Indy 500 maybe).

"Sexual Therapeutics" he called it.

They got the 128mph ticked by 9am and were off to cause mischief and debauchery for the rest of the day. Hell, racing would be outlawed as the sport of Huns! HA!
                          Last edited by Brian Lohnes; May 25, 2011, 06:27 PM.
                          That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

I want yesterday's outlaw drivers, winning and going to the whore house, driving cars into pools, hell a monkey riding in a race car!

Comment

Working...
                            X