Charles Wickam Photography

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charles Wickam Photography

a couple weeks ago i was at an art exhibit and bumped into the curator of a local gallery and we started talking photography and what not and I happened to have my Ipod Touch on me that has a bunch of my photos on it. She got a lil excited bout my work and asked if I would be interested in a upcoming exhibit and show off some of my work, I expressed some interest in it but I hafta publish work on a social media, so i created a fanpage on facebook titled Charles Wickam Photography to show other curators and art gallery type peeps what im capable of doing

So I started going thru some of my folders of images and started tweaking them of sorts and publish pics like this....

so yea if yer on facebook check out the page Charles Wickam Photography and click the like button if you like what you see, thanx guys
    Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Done my friend!
    Reading , Pa
    Good Guys rodders rep.
    "putting the seat down is women's work" Archie Bunker.
    Ban low performance drivers not high performance cars .

Comment

Done
      Who needs sugar and spice and everything nice? I'm a Southern girl - give me cars, guns and whiskey on ice. ~Mrs. Remy-Z

Comment

Done
        Phil / Omaha

Comment

Done. Great shots!
          1967 Chevelle 300 2 Door Post. No factory options. 250 ci inline six with lump-ported head, big valves, Offy intake and 500cfm Edelbrock carb.

Comment

done
            formerly 1988montecarloss, 3198 posts
            http://bangshift.com/forum/member.ph...88montecarloss

Comment

Will do Charles.

Comment

George ray ...rest in peace

Comment

thanx guys, the shot at the top of the thread I took at Little River dragway outside Temple TX, the track was once upon a time the county road thru that area. I'll get some better shots of the track when I go back up there in October
                  Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

Working...
                  X