Cool automotive iPhone apps...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cool automotive iPhone apps...

So I'm all grow'd up now and I got an iPhone.

What cool automotive apps do you guys have?
    That which you manifest is before you.

My current favorite comes by recommendation from TC. Its called Boost Adviser form the nice folks at Garrett turbos etc. It allows you to what if around the design of your next turbo charged monster.

Others I like include Garage Buddy, a set of calculators ranging from units conversion to HP Loss at altitude and more, and Horsepower Calculator which does exactly that.

And the best, Camera which allows me to take pictures of various parts in working order and not and send them as texts or keep them so I remember how that @#$%^& linkage goes back together.
    Drag Week 2006 & 2012 - Winner Street Race Big Block Naturally Aspirated - R/U 2007 Broke DW '05 and Drag Weekend '15 Coincidence?

Comment

Mine makes phone calls while driving.
      Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

I'm curious about the ones that go with the GoLink cable. Apparently with the cable and different apps (http://gopointtech.com/#apps) you can read engine codes, monitor your MPG, check different gauges and all kinds of fun stuff. The camera is the only app I use for car stuff.
        Who needs sugar and spice and everything nice? I'm a Southern girl - give me cars, guns and whiskey on ice. ~Mrs. Remy-Z

Comment

I have a speedometer app that I use and pocket dyno. The pocket dyno is alot like a g-tech. It uses the accelerometer in the phone. I don't know how accurate it is but it's fun. And there's also urbanspoon, not really automotive but it's handy to find food when your out.
          79 malibu that hopefully makes it for 3000 miles

Made it with no breakdowns, missing 2012

Comment

Jegs has a cool and free Practice Tree app....

Time Wasters...
            http://public.fotki.com/JoeGrippo/
            http://www.flickr.com/photos/joe_grippo/sets/
            http://www.youtube.com/user/JoeGrippo?feature=mhum

Comment

Ive been thinking of getting a blue tooth scanner for my phone, would be easier than hauling the laptop or code reader with me. Takes up much less space too.

Welcome to Gadget Town, your one-stop online shop for the latest tech gadgets and electronic accessories. Discover a wide range of cutting-edge products to enhance your daily life and stay ahead of the curve in the ever-evolving world of technology. From smartphones and smart home devices to gaming gear and audio accessories, we''ve got everything you need to fuel your passion for innovation. Shop now and experience the excitement of modern technology at your fingertips.

Comment

Not sure if it is available on the Iphone, Droid has one called Torque. Does OBDII scanning, logging etc. Has a camera add on that logs data and position on Google maps as it records with the camera too. Wish my crappy phone could use it.

Comment

Dynolicious
                  Clinometer
                  U-Stream Broadcaster
                  Seismometer (Just to check if the mother-in-law is coming ofcourse)
                  WhatsApp
                  Dropbox

By the way, when does the BangShift-App come out? ... ...
                  www.BigBlockMopar.com

Comment

I have Garage Buddy. Very cool app.

Only quasi-related, but there's a Vizio app so you can buy a little dongle that plugs in and you can run your TV. No more remote clutter, just need my phone. Plus, the remote is never lost and no one can take it from you!

Comment

Innovate Motorsport has a neat app that goes along with their AFR sensor set-up. I would like a an iPad version as a bigger display would be useful. I hear rumors of a megaSquirt iPhone app for tuning and data logging which would be better than having a laptop on the passenger seat under a t-shirt.
                      Drag Week 2006 & 2012 - Winner Street Race Big Block Naturally Aspirated - R/U 2007 Broke DW '05 and Drag Weekend '15 Coincidence?

Comment

I'd love to have a weather station/ET prediction app... Is there such a thing?

Comment

Working...
                        X