Auto-correct Fails..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auto-correct Fails..

some funny stuff here...a bit adult oriented...

If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

The snowbirds that just landed here tonight just knocked on the door to see if I'm okay. I have tears I'm laughing so damn hard.
    Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

I about pissed myself when I read the "eating out" one...
      If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

I was posting about the power tour on my home board and I typed that the start was in COCO beach but auto correct made it say I was heading for Cock beach....... Not cool phone not cool!

Comment

That IS some sure nuff funny stuff! Thanks for the laugh Joe!

My own fingers do plenty of auto UN-correcting for me all the time, so I can really identify with that.
          Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

I have trouble laughing at some of them.
            innocent ones are funny..
            but seriously put on the spot, that sucks.

If anyone remembers regular expressions, in programming...this probably is not funny at all.
            Previously boxer3main
            the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

I have a Droid with voice recognition, that thing writes some of the funniest things when you talk to it.

Comment

Hahahahaha, yesssss, when my brother first got his iPhone, it was bad.

I routinely send text messages and purposely leave the mistakes T9 makes
                Y2K Mast (Wal Mart)
                Rawr (Says)
                Case to John (Care to Join)

One of my favorite autocorrect fails
                Last edited by Eagle Kammback; May 29, 2011, 12:49 AM.
                Rumors of my demise by rollover have been greatly exaggerated.

Comment

That girl is so hot she made me think about the fuhrer!

Comment

I want the back story on some of those - the DROID phone's autocorrect are absolutely G rated unless you program in the 'other' words (the other words being corrected to 'G' are pretty funny too)....

eg - why would someone's mom have added the word v*g to her droid?
                    Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Damn iPhone is in mine as I've personally had some like these, not quite so X rated but embarrassing or worse. The worse was when it some how sent my wife a text that I told our friends that she looked fat.
                      Drag Week 2006 & 2012 - Winner Street Race Big Block Naturally Aspirated - R/U 2007 Broke DW '05 and Drag Weekend '15 Coincidence?

Comment

Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

I am crying from laughing so hard at these auto-correct fails. Now I want to get an iPhone just for the laughs! :P
                          Treasury Publications | Rolex Replica watches

Comment

Originally posted by stoneshrink View Post
                            I want the back story on some of those - the DROID phone's autocorrect are absolutely G rated unless you program in the 'other' words (the other words being corrected to 'G' are pretty funny too)....

eg - why would someone's mom have added the word v*g to her droid?

Those are iPhone screen shots.

Comment

Working...
                            X