• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just hide under GO-liath , nothing can tip that brute over
    sigpic

Comment

And there's plenty of ground clearance!

I'm pretty sure he can change the oil with a 5 gallon bucket as a drain pan.
      There's always something new to learn.

Comment

Originally posted by milner351 View Post
        And there's plenty of ground clearance!

I'm pretty sure he can change the oil with a 5 gallon bucket as a drain pan.
        I almost have to, the oil pan is so far of the ground it can be a big mess with a low drain pan. HA!

Scary junk, those storms!
        That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

I like to wait until there is at least a 30mph wind before I chane oil. Laying down wind on your back is always a plus too!
          Originally posted by TC
          also boost will make the cam act smaller

Comment

Originally posted by boxer3main View Post
            they are local and short lived. it is the shape of hills preceeding it into a valley..all miniature.

Northern maine could get some violent ones.. usually just trees flying.

I caught one on tape in western maine, bigger than a dust devil, smaller than what one could call a tornado.

bangor is funny, as these storms wedge around it.. could probably thank mt.washington. This gets frustrating when its been 90 for 3 days and everyhting but bangorgets rain.
            (I call bangor "the pig")

i am watching radar right now hoping for at least a squall.

I live in Bangor...

My grandparents live in Northampton, which is only about 20 mins away from Springfield. They got some heavy rain, but had no idea about the tornado until I called them to make sure they were okay.

Comment

I kind of like boring weather. Hope it stays calm in the "alley" for the rest of the year!
              Earthquakes, tsunami, floods, tornados... All we need is Smog for the "pentafecta"

BKB
              www.FBthrottlebodies.com
              Bruce K Bridges

Comment

Working...
              X