Two BS'ers meet up today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two BS'ers meet up today

Phil (70chevyC-10) showed up at the door step this afternoon.
    He's makin the pilgrimage to the Power Tour and stopped on the way.

I took the day off to have some wrenchin done on my carbs so
    it worked out to get together.

After one beer and some general chat we were like old buds.
    Took him for a tour of the hobby room and he eye balled the shoebox.
    Short visit but well worth it.

Good to meet someone from the forum......I had a close encounter a
    few weeks back when Jim (Squirrel) was in St. Louis for the robot deal but
    didn't get to hook up.

Hope to meet more in Bowling Green in a couple of weeks.

Click image for larger version

Name:	bangshift photo.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	52.4 KB
ID:	877396
    Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Thom, whether you like it or not, we're hanging out in Bowling Green!

Phil is great peeps!!!
    That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Lohnes View Post
      Thom, whether you like it or not, we're hanging out in Bowling Green!

Phil is great peeps!!!
      I've been trying all afternoon to fax in my registration.......hopefully they got
      it.
      Looking forward to it........got to get my Bangshift T's on order to have 'em here
      in time........oh and lots of Sam Adams beer
      Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

isn't that fun ?

Comment

Originally posted by SpiderGearsMan View Post
          isn't that fun ?
          If you're ever in my neck of the woods......you'd better
          let me know

We'll roll out the astro turf
          Thom

Comment

met caveman Tony , sunday when he picked up the points dissy.. seems nice enough,, someone buy him a better gps, tho..
            gave him the short garage tour, wife was waiting on me, so I kept the chat down.. or I would've had him helping remount the truck bed..He, is brave, coming over after what Brian told him..

Comment

Originally posted by Stich496 View Post
              met caveman Tony , sunday when he picked up the points dissy.. seems nice enough,, someone buy him a better gps, tho..
              gave him the short garage tour, wife was waiting on me, so I kept the chat down.. or I would've had him helping remount the truck bed..He, is brave, coming over after what Brian told him..

He's probably got his carry permit, so he wasn't skeered of you, Mark.

Comment

Thom if I were you, I wouldn't trust Phil. He probably has all your beer now!

Are you coming to that deal at Thompson? I'll definitely meet up with you there.
                I R Bob
                You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
                2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Originally posted by BluLightning View Post
                  Thom if I were you, I wouldn't trust Phil. He probably has all your beer now!

Are you coming to that deal at Thompson? I'll definitely meet up with you there.
                  Sorry to say the Thompson trip got cancelled.......without going into all the sordid
                  details.....I just couldn't pull it off.

Bowling Green is going to be a stretch but do-able at this time.

Maybe Thompson next year.........I'd like to meet up with the 348-409 bunch.
                  Thom

Comment

Originally posted by Stich496 View Post
                    Hey Stich, you got too many projects! Cool Stuff!

Thanks for the diz'! I'll give it a new cap next weekend... hey, what was the cam in that garage motor?
                    Yes, I'm a CarJunkie... How many times would YOU rebuild the same engine before getting a crate motor?

Comment

Working...
                    X