Happy birthday honey!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy birthday honey!

Happy Birthday to my absent but lurking husband...

Tonight I will make his favorite Chicken Wings...

Click image for larger version

Name:	189628_10150107420396269_615186268_6746487_8161433_n[1].jpg
Views:	1
Size:	67.7 KB
ID:	877397

Sure to put a smile on his face

Name:	smilin%20laryy%20(2)[1].jpg
Views:	2
Size:	39.3 KB
ID:	877398

My favorite Car guy!
    Love You
    ~Gail
    That awkward moment when you realize it IS your circus and those ARE your monkeys!

now theres a wife that understands

Comment

Well, thank-you for that...I'd sure rather be pondering on that picture of the chicken dish than my own old face...glad you don't mind looking at it... ;)

So, the new job's been beating me up pretty good (it's a good-kind of beating, and the paychecks don't bounce) and not leaving much time for my favorite web site except for peering in on how everyone's doing now and then. To anyone else reading, I have essentially walked away from having my own metal fab business and joined a company producing components for the aerospace and energy markets, which seem to me like the place to be if you want to work manufacturing in the U.S. anymore. Fifty hours a week there plus dealing with my own still-existing shop and customers and keeping up on the homestead doesn't leave much time for the computer...I'm expecting calls from Craigslist and Wikipedia saying they miss me. The dentist did actually send a note...

After a few minutes dealing with the password thing it was easy to log on. Thanks for keeping the place up, Brian/Chad/Everybody!

Gail I will be discussing this with you later....

Comment

Loren, you are one lucky guy! Hope she has some other surprises for you.

Have a great B-day

Dan

Comment

Maybe some friends over for cake?

Name:	sexy_cake07[1].jpg
Views:	1
Size:	25.6 KB
ID:	855317
          That awkward moment when you realize it IS your circus and those ARE your monkeys!

Comment

Wait a minute, Loren shares a birthday with Dana Carvey and the Marquis De Sade?

Well feature that. Happy birthday my friend, with whom I also share that date.

Comment

Thumpin, you must come for cake!

Comment

Working...
              X