Spring Carlisle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spring Carlisle

We're going to be at the Carlisle show Thursday and Friday. Any one else going? This is our third year in a row and we always end up hanging out at the hotel at night. Is there anything to do in close proximity on Thursday and Friday nights. We passed a sprint car race north of Carlisle last year on Thursday night. Any cruises or gatherings around?

Re: Spring Carlisle

410 Sprints at William's Grove Friday night.

Route 74 South to Williams Grove Rd at Exxon station.
    Left, approx. 2 miles. For front stretch, turn left on Park
    Place 1/2 mile. For pit/backstretch, continue on Williams
    Grove Rd to pit entrance on the left.

Thursday night there is a cruise at a Sonic, but its about an hour drive to the east, down the PA Turnpike.
    The official Bangshift garage door guru. Just about anything can be built using garage door parts, trust me.

Comment

Drat, I'll probably end up going on Saturday, when everybody else and their kid sister is there (unless I call in sick and go on Friday). I don't have nearly enough money to go there. Won't stop me, though.

Comment

Check out Spaces IH19-20-21. Should be some good stuff in those.
        The official Bangshift garage door guru. Just about anything can be built using garage door parts, trust me.

Comment

I'll be there . Not really in 'the market' for anything,really,but I'll be there . ~OO6.

Comment

Im going on Sat. We are leaving here Fri. night and staying over at Howard Johnsons in Harrisburg then heading down to the show Sat morning. Ive been going down there since 1990. It was different back then and better stuff too but I still like going.

Comment

Working...
            X