Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Street Challange in St.Louis. Anyone else going?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World Street Challange in St.Louis. Anyone else going?

Checking to see if anyone else is heading to the WSC in St. Louis, May 15th-18th this year. I'll be there with a bunch of friends racing.

Re: World Street Challange in St.Louis. Anyone else going?

I should be there with the Huber camp. We should hook up!! do you have the new EMS on the Marauder yet? plan on running it?
    www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

Originally posted by dieselgeek
      I should be there with the Huber camp. We should hook up!! do you have the new EMS on the Marauder yet? plan on running it?
      Sounds like a plan!

Yes, I'll be there with the new BigStuff3 wired in and it will make the first pass down there. I don't want to break anything before I get there. ha-ha. Should prove interesting to say the least.

Comment

Dieselgeek! I'm here in the pits with the marauder, just down the way from the Hubers. If you get a chance, can you come over to our area by my Marauder? My friend Steve is here with his GTO and he needs someone to look at his tune. He uses LS2EDIT and has an STS turbo kit. RUnning really fat off idle and it loads up. Seems ok down track. Quallified #2 with a 10.21 in Open Comp yesterday. But to me it still looks wrong. He can datalog a pass too.

Cheers!

John

Comment

My Buddy Steve Hoch is there with his Corvette, I think they qualify today!

Comment

Originally posted by ProRauder
            Dieselgeek! I'm here in the pits with the marauder, just down the way from the Hubers. If you get a chance, can you come over to our area by my Marauder? My friend Steve is here with his GTO and he needs someone to look at his tune. He uses LS2EDIT and has an STS turbo kit. RUnning really fat off idle and it loads up. Seems ok down track. Quallified #2 with a 10.21 in Open Comp yesterday. But to me it still looks wrong. He can datalog a pass too.

Cheers!

John
            rats!!! I am not there!!! another project is having problems so I am helping them get it running. Hubers are doing great so I took the weekend off and am in Omaha....

plus, I haven't ever used LS2 edit, but I bet he can find someone there who is good with it....

-scott
            www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

Working...
            X